“watch your wallet” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Premier Birthday Club, Daily Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery, Large Groups Welcome!! Call us for more information on free delivery to your hotel!
Andover, Minnesota
“watch your wallet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

I took my family to pizza pub the first day of our vacation to Wis, dells. The food is good, they have a wide variety of pizza on there buffet and a large salad bar and dessert pizza and puddings. The problem wasn't the food. My daughter and I ordered ice water with our buffet and when we went to pay were charged $8.99 for lunch. We later found out the lunch buffet is $7.99. Even though the food was acceptable this left a bad taste in our mouth. My advice is to get the price up front and check your bill before you pay.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville, Iowa
“Many menu choices, everything is tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

We ordered pizza from pizza pub our first night in the Dells. It was delivered right to our hotel room door, very quickly. The pizza was HUGE. My family of 5 ate on it for 2 days! The pizza and two 2 liters of pop were $34, making this our cheapest meal during our whole stay.
We visited the restaraunt before leaving town. The menu had many, many choices as well as a generous children's menu. The portions are ginormous, so for the price, you can take leftovers home and have another meal for a bargain.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not worth the money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011 via mobile

The ads indicated there would be more hot food items on the buffet, there was only mediocre pizza and blah spaghetti. Salad bar was ok. Would not recommend for the price.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Satisfied my craving!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I'm working here in the Dells for the summer and haven't ordered pizza from anywhere up here until this evening (6/20/11). I had heard some rave reviews from work and decided to check it out...my boyfriend and I ordered two pizzas (he has really weird choices for his toppings...). The only downfall of this place is the delivery time but that's understandable...plus it was made up for by the fact that the pizza is great!
The young lady who answered the phone was very polite and helpful!
We're staying in a condo, second floor apartment, that is somewhat difficult to find but the delivery man found us and came to our door! We had been expecting a call to let us know he arrived and for us to come collect our pizzas.
Overall it is was a great experience!!!!

Visited June 2011
rockford, il
“Nasty food and over priced!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

This was one of the worst pizza's I have ever had! I also order an Italian beef, mozerella sticks, and dessert pizza! Not one thing was good! I love dessert pizza and how can you go wrong on that! I feel sick and did not enjoy one bite of anything! Spent $50! What a waste...save your money and go somewhere else!

• 1 of 5 stars Food