“Wonderful staff and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fitzgeralds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Fitzgeralds Motel
Save Saved
You added Fitzgeralds Motel to your Saves list
530 Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, Wisconsin Dells, WI   |
Ranked #13 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Wonderful staff and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I cant complain the location is convenient and its definitelty a money saver compared to other major resorts. Especially when you are steps away from the downtown area you dont have to worry of parking issues. Margaret is so wonderful and her family as well. I will definitely come back and will recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dearborn, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We did not have reservations and had tried another place first, but were so happy we chose this one! Very friendly owners and very accomodating! Price was great and rooms were very quaint and nice. Beds were comfy and location was good. Although we didn't use the pool, those that were seemed to be having a great time and the pool was quite large. We enjoyed the card from Margaret that we received when we arrived home. Nice touch. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We did not have reservations when we arrived in the Dells. We popped in to Fitzgerald's because of it's excellent location. We asked what the rates were and also asked if we could see a room. Both turned out to be okay so we stayed! The only negative we experienced was that I could not stop sneezing so I checked the air conditioner filter and wow! Once I cleaned off the quarter inch of dirt and dust I was back to breathing just fine. The card that we received when we got home was a very nice touch from Margaret. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff, nice quiet pool area, comfy bed and perfect location at the end of the strip. Not too crowded and great to walk the strip. Plus they are open year round, gonna have to come up in the winter.

• Stayed July 2013
omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Margaret and family are awesome people! My family and I enjoyed the stay at Fitzgerald's Motel and look forward to another stay in the future. The motel is centrally located in downtown Dells, which makes for a great opportunity to walk to all the shops, the river walk, restaurants, etc. It's a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Room 51 has two separate sleeping areas, which is wonderful for a family!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I was just passin through, not going to any amusement parks, and I decided to stay here. The owner was absolutely pleasant and accommodating. But the room was a little...odd. It looked like a cliche grandmother's room. Probably the worst part were the hairs on all my towels...like multiple hairs on multiple towels. I just took them off and forgot about it, but I'm sure others would get grossed out. Good location and a small pool. I got back at around 1 AM and I don't think the office was open, so I'd get there earlier.

• Stayed July 2013
Wisconsin Dells
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

As usual I like to stay atleast once a year and as usual never a disappointment comfortable friendly quite atmosphere. Close to all the shops and some entertainment. Nice view of the main street love to sit and relax on the balcony at night and enjoy the pool during the day and til late can't wait to stay again

Room Tip: Depends on size of group and your preference but I like the ones on the front upper balcony for even...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fitzgeralds Motel? Share your experiences!