“great place to stay for any occasion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fitzgeralds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Fitzgeralds Motel
You added Fitzgeralds Motel to your Saves list
530 Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, Wisconsin Dells, WI   |
Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reedsburg,Wisconsin
“great place to stay for any occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I can not count the times I have been to Fitzgerald's Motel. Each and every time, I am greeted with smiles and a sincere welcome. These people are real. The rooms are extremely clean and tastefuly decorated. The matresses and bedding are top notch and not what you would expect from a smaller hotel. Their price cannot be beat. In fact, the rooms are probably underpriced in comparison to the others in this area.

The motel is within walking distance to all the downtown restaurants and stores and is a short drive away from all the Dells attractions. The staff is so knowledgeable about the Dells and all it has to offer. I will continue to reccomend Fitzgerald's to all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mt Pleasant, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have stayed at Fitzgerald's Motel twice. Each time I was promptly greeted by friendly staff.
I have reserved in advance and treated to just the room I wanted. Everything is always clean. The Air Conditioner provided a very comfortable room. Enjoyed the swimming pool after a very busy day in the Dells. Location is very good for walking to the stores! I will stay at Fitzgerald's in the future. Always quiet for a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: I'm sorry, there is no restaurant or fitness center! I keyed them by mistake but, you will find...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Waukegan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

this motel is the perfect spot to stay at on your vacation at the dells!! i read the reviews before getting there and every positive one is absolutely true. there was nothing i would have changed about this family owned, cute as can be, unbelievably welcoming and happy staff, especially miss margaret. The rooms are clean, the property is well maintained and margaret is always around to say good morning with a smile. it really did feel like home. The pool in the back is very clean and very relaxing. The location is perfect as well. we were able to walk to most of our 'activities' right on broadway ave. it was a great choice and will definately go back. fitzgeralds will always have my business when im at the dells. thanks again margaret!! i couldnt have asked for more!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Hammond, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

First I have to say I read the reviews before going here. Second I have to say I cant see where any of the negative reviews came from. I had a very good impression about this place as soon as I arrived. The customer service was great, very friendly. When I got to my room it did NOT smell bad. The room made me feel at home. Had the a.c running nice n cool. Beds were comfy. Very clean. N made me n my family feel right at home. My husband liked it. N hes very picky. He right away said he will choose this place again.
The pool was very nice had pool floating tubes available to use.
Next very close to all the downtown stores, no need to pay for street parking. . I will definitely go stay here again. Plus affordable prices. try it!

• Stayed June 2012
Salzburg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Aside from infrequent visits in the last few years, I travelled to Wisconsin Dells regularly from 1998-2002, once or twice a year, and picked Fitzgeralds Motel by chance the first time. After that, there was no question that I would always and very gladly return, because of my great first experience! Margaret and Eugene are the nicest people, generous and helpful, and their hospitality is heartwarming. Their place is very well maintained and they put a lot of effort into its appearance. Everything, from the outside to the rooms, is very clean and lovingly decorated. The rooms have the usual amenities, are nice and comfortable. The pool is great for everyone who likes to take a swim, and the location is very convenient for walking along the main street and getting easily to all the shops and restaurants. Fitzgeralds Motel is the perfect place to stay and I will happily return next time I get to the area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Did a bike trip with a bunch of friends, had a throttle cable break & the owner couldn't do enough to help us. Very reasonable for the location, were going back this June with a bigger group. We parked the bikes and walked, partied all night. Great hospitality,clean,cheap,convenient,old school feel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Oconomowoc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

We have stayed at Fitzgerald's Motel for years now. We have always been impressed with the hospitality created by Margaret and Eugene Gewont. This motel is clean, conveniently located to the original downtown area, and very relaxing from the hubbub of the larger complexes. It has a clean pool, beautifully decorated with flowers in the Old World Tradition, and a fitness center is across the street. A continental breakfast and coffee are provided. We rate it as excellent. It feels like family!

Jerry and Debbie Halkoski

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Fitzgeralds Motel? Share your experiences!