“Okay but have had MUCH better” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
ALEXANDRIA
“Okay but have had MUCH better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Huge sushi rolls but not huge flavor. Sat in sushi bar room...much like regular Wisconsin bar/tavern except that the sushi bar is there. There is a room with the teppanyaki tables and that may be fine. But no other Japanese restaurants around. I'd probably not go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

40% Recommend
“Yummy sushi and good show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I went with a group of people and the servers were friendly. I found it weird that they didnt offer coffee though. They have a wide variety of sushi and the spicy salmon is very good. Beware they are pricey but the food is good.
We will be going back for another date night.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chequamegon Bay
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We got there early, and we sat with two other couples. The service was good. Our chef made several errors while flipping his egg into his hat. Soup was good, as was the salad . We had the chicken and the fillet, which was ok, not great. Music should have been Japanese.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Rude restaurant manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

After I just spent over $100 on a kids dinner for mediocre steak and bland food the restaurant manager would not honor a $10 off $50 discount that was offered through our resort. She was rude and insulting. She told me she didn't know anything about this offer then she mentioned the restaurant is running a $10 off $50 coupon right now in a magazine!?!? Well if that's the case just give me that coupon lady.

Food is bland and over priced

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Ranks 3 of 3 of Ginza of Tokyos I've been to”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have been to the two Ginza's in Madison and this one ranks 3 of 3 on the list. I guess one has to be last. We went for sushi and were seated in the back by the sushi bar which was fine. They had a little different menu then the two in Madison if I recall correctly and had some nice combination sushi dinners which I liked. The place is just one big open room and the carpet has seen better days, and not a visit by a carpet cleaner in years. Typical tourist trap type restaurant I guess, and no tea rooms that I saw. We shared a large sushi combo dinner and added on an extral rool and fried rice. It had a great presentation but taste was average. Nigiri sushi was loaded up with way too much wasabi and was almost too much to eat. I like my wasabi but that was even hard for me to handle. There were a few tables having habachi as well but can't really comment on that. All in all, if you are in the mood for sushi in the dells, this is really the only option as far as I know so would probably try again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere