“Not the best” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Chequamegon Bay
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We got there early, and we sat with two other couples. The service was good. Our chef made several errors while flipping his egg into his hat. Soup was good, as was the salad . We had the chicken and the fillet, which was ok, not great. Music should have been Japanese.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

40% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Rude restaurant manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

After I just spent over $100 on a kids dinner for mediocre steak and bland food the restaurant manager would not honor a $10 off $50 discount that was offered through our resort. She was rude and insulting. She told me she didn't know anything about this offer then she mentioned the restaurant is running a $10 off $50 coupon right now in a magazine!?!? Well if that's the case just give me that coupon lady.

Food is bland and over priced

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Ranks 3 of 3 of Ginza of Tokyos I've been to”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have been to the two Ginza's in Madison and this one ranks 3 of 3 on the list. I guess one has to be last. We went for sushi and were seated in the back by the sushi bar which was fine. They had a little different menu then the two in Madison if I recall correctly and had some nice combination sushi dinners which I liked. The place is just one big open room and the carpet has seen better days, and not a visit by a carpet cleaner in years. Typical tourist trap type restaurant I guess, and no tea rooms that I saw. We shared a large sushi combo dinner and added on an extral rool and fried rice. It had a great presentation but taste was average. Nigiri sushi was loaded up with way too much wasabi and was almost too much to eat. I like my wasabi but that was even hard for me to handle. There were a few tables having habachi as well but can't really comment on that. All in all, if you are in the mood for sushi in the dells, this is really the only option as far as I know so would probably try again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pardeeville, Wisconsin
“Will never go again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Hibachi chef was rude. We had a party of 4, they added 20% gratuity. Food not right, bill not right, manager wouldn't make it right. Have never been treated so poorly. Would never recommend and would never go again. In fact, have told everyone I know NOT to go.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Excellent food with a show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you have never eaten at a hibachi grill before this is a good one. If you have already been to one you know what to expect. Very good food with good portions. Children really love the chefs show. This is more expensive than a normal restaurant.

Visited July 2012