“Nice Hotel better than Cheppewa Motel” 5 of 5 stars

Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   281 W Munroe ave, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #54 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Elmwood Park, Illinois
“Nice Hotel better than Cheppewa Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Better than ever Pros 1. Good Electricity company because my tablet charged for 0% to 100% in 30min and thats what you need for an electronic,Clean rooms,meaning no bugs,3. Nice staff,Good Job , boss of Malibu,you hired nice staff and finnaly 4. VENDING MACHINES now thats good because what if you forgot to pack drinks? well there you have it A vending machine Cons 1.
Horrible Internet, yes i know this hotel is good,but there are problems with the internet ,when we got on the internet,the wi-fi was out of strength and later the wi-fi went out,so we had no internet.
Well Overall Best Hotel,and i hope you improve the wi-fi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed at the Malibu for two nights with our 3 kids. The staff was super friendly and spoke to you by name. You just don't get that in the chain hotels. Like another reviewer said the low price had me worried but there was no need! It was clean and quiet my family and I slept like babies. The only problem was that the wifi is slow and sometimes doesn't work. While my 16 year old had a probl with this it really wasn't a big deal as we spent most of our time at the water park and enjoying the dells. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family!

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Went to the dells for a day and instead of paying 200$ for a water park resort found this place and it included passes which the water park was very nice and a lot of fun! The motel it self is basic out room was clean we were looking for a simple clean place to sleep since we were out all day/night having fun. The owner is a very nice man likes to talk. Would most likely stay there next Wisconsin dells trip and will recommend if you're looking for a simple room to just sleep in and keep your things.

• Stayed July 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Pros

Clean
Staff helpful about area and what there was to do
convenient to freeway

Cons

Wireless access would not work with phone or computer (they provided/verified WPA key)
Paper thin walls
Lots of teenagers talking outside until midnight
Manager kept wanting to tell me his life story
No alarm clock in room
toiletries consist of soap and well worn towels
Coffee for breakfast

Did not get to sleep until after midnight when the kids went to bed. Kids appear to be regulars, with relationship to staff.

Room Tip: Check out the newer multistory motel across the street. I wish I had, as five hours sleep was not e...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Free Chula Vista passes. Very clean and well kept room with heater, fridge, microwave, and cable. Owner is very friendly and nice offering us Turkish coffee and baklava during check-in Great location near Lake Delton and Dells attractions. Would definitely come back again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Morris, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed here in Sept. for an end of summer vacation. Clean and well kept. Very nice staff and you can't beat the free Chula Vista passes! Nothing over the top but I when I go on vacation I honestly do not expect any sort of over the top hotel. After all, I'm not there to sit around in a hotel if I'm in the Dells...right! All I expect is clean and friendly service which is exactly what I received here. Just booked another day for this Sunday for an overnight stay with some free water park passes. Can't beat the price! If you are looking for a decent hotel at a cheap price, this is a good place to come.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked one room for me & my wife for two days in this hotel as we planned to visit cascade mountains & Kalahari for new year weekend. On the way few more friends joined with us as they hear that we are going to spend new year time in Wisconsin. Since it was a rush time we thought we won't get any room for them. But when we called the owner Joseph, he understand our issues & gave us a family suite with two rooms & 3 bed with reasonable price. It was a blessing to us. We were so comfortable & enjoyed our new year like anything. Since we were awake late night for both days, Joseph was so generous that he made coffee for us in late night & gave us in room. The rooms were very clean & everything was perfect. I loved this place very much. Looking forward to stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!