“Great activity for a change of pace” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: At Paint It! Pottery Shop you can create one-of-a-kind gifts and keepsakes. Just select your pottery, choose your paint colors, and create your masterpiece. Great customer service, unbeatable value and selection, including: more than 400 pottery pieces, over 70 paint colors, a private party room, daily specials, and extensive design center. They fire your artwork in a kiln and have it ready for pick-up or shipping in 1-3 days-guaranteed.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
54 attraction reviews
“Great activity for a change of pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Extreme heat and humidity drove us indoors. We ended up at a lovely pottery shop that allowed the family to pick an item, select paints, and have it fired for the next day. The service left nothing to be added. Would go back.

Visited July 2013

3 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a fun way to entertain your kids for the summer or whenever their artistic abilities need exposure...my kids LOVE this place!! It's actually fun for the entire family. The staff is wonderful and very helpful and he selection of pieces to paint is great. I'm so happy that we have such a fun place so close to home.

Visited June 2013
Muscatine, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
“fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I would have given more for this place the kids and I had a wonderful time.. They enjoyed making there creation and taking it home. The only problem we did have was the lady broke my husbands creation it was an accident but it was an inconvenience.. She did give us a couple coupons for a couple dollars off studio fees, and gave me husband his money back for the broken item. I think it is a nice place to try out..

Visited June 2013
Milton
45 attraction reviews
“Artistic fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

While on vacation in the Dells my son and myself decided to try out the Paint it shop. The staff are very helpful and nice. There were multiple young kids birthday parties going on, staff apologized for the noise, had to giggle, we were enjoying what we were doing so much we didn't even notice. Our artwork came out beautiful, it was also ready for us the next day to pick up. There are many supplies paints and artwork to inspire anyone to create. We will definitely do it again. Here is a tip, on the WI Dells Splash Card there is a buy one get one on the studio fee. As far a price there was a huge price range the smaller items being less expensive.

Visited May 2013
“Grade A++ Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had the most fabulous and wonderful time today. I repainted my dragon that I burn incense in and it came out flawless!!

The Manager Deb is an inspiration and very talented. If you go down there, go with a friend, relative or maybe both and relax and paint a piece of pottery.

I feel very relaxed and conversation was tops in my book!!

Visited May 2013