“Very fun experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: At Paint It! Pottery Shop you can create one-of-a-kind gifts and keepsakes. Just select your pottery, choose your paint colors, and create your masterpiece. Great customer service, unbeatable value and selection, including: more than 400 pottery pieces, over 70 paint colors, a private party room, daily specials, and extensive design center. They fire your artwork in a kiln and have it ready for pick-up or shipping in 1-3 days-guaranteed.
16 attraction reviews
“Very fun experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

What a fun activity. I've never painted pottery before, but it was a lot of fun. The staff was friendly and helpful. My vase shipped to our home as we were going to be gone by the time it was done. It arrived safely and looked great!

Door County, WI
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

It is soo much fun going here! Even as an adult! Deb (possibly the owner) is amazing at what she does!! Very helpful! She will share many different tips and tricks to help you with your piece, and if you will allow her to, she will offer to show you what she means on your piece. Brogany (I that was her name, Sorry) was a wonderful helper as well. Even though she was only there 3 days when she helped, she sure did a great job! There turn around for firing your pieces are very quick too! I have gone a total for 3 times now, and im still using all 3 pieces Ive done. Keep up the great work everyone! I look forward to seeing you the next time Im in the Dells again!

Visited June 2012
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We just took our Girl Scout troop here for the 3rd time. This is their favorite place to go and always request to go here. We have so much fun, and the employees are always so helpful. They really make it an enjoyable experience. Cannot wait to go again!

Visited May 2012
Iowa City, Iowa
“Paint It! Pottery Shop in the Dells - Fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Part of our family's annual Spring Break trip to the Dells has always included a visit to Paint It! Pottery Shop in the Dells! We started taking our daughters when our youngest was ~5 and we continue to go each year. There is a wide variety of pieces to paint and lots of colors to choose from. The price is very reasonable for an afternoon of fun. The store is clean and well organized and the staff are friendly and helpful. So fun!

Visited March 2012
Janesville, WI
“Treasure of the Dells!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is one of my absolute favorite places to visit when my family is in the Dells! We've even made special trips to Wisconsin Dells just for the pottery shop. The new shop on Broadway is even bigger than the old location and they set their standards high on a clean, family friendly shop with lots of choices and options!!! I could spend an hour just looking through all of the pieces trying to decide what my next creation should be. And I could spend days painting away with all of the paint choices, stamps, embellishments, etc. I wish we lived closer too but the pottery shop has become the perfect excuse to "run" to the Dells even if it's just for a quick day trip. The pottery shop is a great experience all around - for couples, families, teens, and everything in-between. I've come away with some wonderful items hand painted by me, and my favorites when we've put our childrens hand prints on various pieces. All are treasures that I will cherish for a lifetime! There's something for everyone....even a nice hot cappuccino for mom while she paints! :)

Visited July 2011