We just got back from a girlfriends' weekend away at Delton Grand Resort... there were 5 of us that used to be college roomies that met for a weekend break to spa together, relax, and enjoy a break from duties of motherhood :)! Delton Grand was incredible and by far exceeded our expectations! We got the 3-bedroom lakefront condo (that was on 2nd floor)- it was BEAUTIFUL! The condo was huge and the bedrooms were also large with more than enough room (a king bed in the master, two full beds in another room, and a room with one full bed). The living room area had a big comfy couch that could fit probably 7 people~ we enjoyed our wine and conversation sitting there in front of the gas fire. Each bedroom had its own flatscreen TV. The kitchen was very spacious and updated! And we all got spa treatments of course- the staff were WONDERFUL! We all agreed we'd had the best massages we've had- and that is rare to have with 4 different massage therapists- it felt so personalized- they really made every effort to make sure you were taken care of!! Rich, the owner, was always available if we needed anything! We have stayed at many different resorts, including Sundara, but we actually thought it exceeded Sundara's spa services and room amenities and was much more reasonable and personal. Highly recommend!!! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delton Grand Resort & Spa is a luxury condominium resort located on the shores of beautiful Lake Delton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Just a few blocks from all attractions, the resort features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury condominiums from 900 to 3700 square feet. Each villa is professionally decorated and furnished. Spacious lakefront and courtyard villas have features like private decks and/or patios, underground parking or attached two car garages, full chef-quality kitchens, tile baths with walk-in body massage showers - lakefront villas have spectacular views of Lake Delton. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpool, sauna, beaches, piers, boat slips, outdoor grills, firepits and more. A full-menu spa is located in the lakefront building. Professionally managed and impeccably maintained, the resort enjoys top ranking at Trip Advisor. From Memorial Day to Labor Day guests receive free passes to Noah's Ark Waterpark (just 3 blocks) for every day of your stay! Stay and Ski discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Delton Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhapsody Resort On Lake Delton Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Rhapsody On Lake Delton Hotel