“The Dells Great Secret...You must check out!!!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Delton Grand Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Delton Grand Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   670 East Lake Avenue, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Chicago, Illinois
“The Dells Great Secret...You must check out!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My family spent 6 days at the Delton Grand Resort and it was a great experience. The view of the Delton Lake was Breathtaking and very relaxing...even calm.We could see the sun come up every morning, viewing the boats and water jets were fun to watch. We could also see the ducks tours from our balcony. We were staying on the 3rd floor in what could be called a condo unit. We only shared the outside door and hallway with one other unit. This resort is quite and tucked away in a very nice and quiet community. The service was great! Rich, the project manager's goal was to make sure our stay was comfortable, wanting nothing. Rich and his staff accommodated us with all of our needs with a smile. I can't wait to go back again. They have 2 small beaches and in/out door pools and a great hot tub and sauna. We were only 3 minutes from the the main Dells strip. Call and ask for Rich, you won't regret going to the Delton.

Room Tip: If you would like viewing the waters, ask for a lakefront view, but you can save by staying in the c...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Hudson, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

These condos were beautifully decorated, clean and feel like a place you'd want to stay!. The views on the lake are incredible and we loved the sandy beach and landscape waterfall. Couples will love it. A peaceful and stunning option away from the crowds of the Dells.

Room Tip: Units on the end have a great windows and seem a bit more homey. However they all are very nice.
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the fantasy suites and it was absolutely wonderful! The view of Lake Delton was amazing, I loved the little beach. The location of the resort can't be beat, it's close to everything from restaurants to attractions and it's also close to downtown. We had the most relaxing time in a great room and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

This was our sixth trip to the Dells in the last 10 years. We've done the budget motels, the water park hotels, etc., and decided to try something different. This place was perfect! We reserved the 2 bedroom, 2 bath courtyard condo for 2 nights last week.
It had a full kitchen, huge bedrooms and the master bath was bigger than mine at home, with a glass enclosed shower with 4 shower heads. My husband was excited that we had our own 2 car garage, flat screen tv above the fireplace, and private patio! The unit was very clean, quiet, and what amazed me was that it is so close to the Dells strip (2 minute drive). The property is right on Lake Delton, and you can get a waterfront condo if you prefer.
The staff was very attentive and professional, which is so refreshing.
If you're looking for a great place to stay in the Dells, I highly recommend the Delton Grand Resort & Spa.

Room Tip: I think any unit would be fine, but we were in #203, and I can't say enough good things about it...
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

One look at this beautifully maintained property-- the tiki lights circling the balcony, the potted plants tastefully surrounding a crystal blue pool and the raked beach leading into Lake Delton and you know you are in for something special. I had no idea what to expect when I put my key in the door of a three bedroom, two bath condo but I will say I did not expect this! Luxury at every turn, views that took my breath away morning, noon and night, a clean, elegant condo that was so beautiful yet comfortable I could have stayed forever. The staff was so over-the-top helpful, I felt pampered before I even set foot in the spa. Then I had a hot stone massage with Jen and I knew that I was in heaven. What an unpretentious yet lovely, relaxing and first class experience! My knees wobbled as I left the peace of the spa to sit poolside and listen to the croaking frogs and chirping crickets. Perfect. The little things made my weekend at The Delton Grand Resort and Rhapsody Spa a Big Success. I cannot wait to return. But don't tell anyone, this place is the best kept secret in the Dells. I want to keep it that way!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room.
Portsmouth, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

6-1-3-2012 I enjoyed the entire stay, and Rich was super helpful. Jen did an excellent job at the spa and so did Whitney. Thanks for making our stay fantastic.....we stayed in the penthouse and that was a wonderful experience ...the view was extraordinary! Ironda Owens

Room Tip: Penthouse, beautiful view and all the amenities
Donahue
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have not stayed at the resort but today I discovered their Spa - I cannot say enough good about it! I called ahead and explained that I needed to line up transportation as my husband was horseback riding. The owner answered the phone and offered to come pick me up at our hotel! He also gave me a ride back after a blissful massage and facial. Faye gave me the hot stone massage and facial and I don't think I've ever had a better massage! The room I was in was right off the lake and gave a beach like feel. Definitely provided serenity where I was able to relax. The owner also gave me fair pricing on the two services. I will be looking into the resort for our place to stay next year. The only suggestion I do have for the spa is to offer robes - otherwise fantastic!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Delton Grand Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!