“Want to stay here, think again!!!” 1 of 5 stars

1-800-800-4997
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience thrills and frills at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park! Located on 250 acres in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin’s Largest Water & Theme Park. Four parks in one!• Zeus Playground. 5 Outdoor roller coaster adventures, featuring Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld. 8 go-kart tracks will twist and turn through underwater tunnels and even into the belly of the Trojan horse.• Neptune’s Water Kingdom. Outdoor water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Face the awesome Poseidon’s Rage with over 9 feet waves! Refresh in the interactive pools for the younger crowd and relax in the Endless River.• The Parthenon. The Dells first indoor theme park, with an indoor rollercoaster. Open all year, a cornucopia of games, and rides for all ages. A spectacular arcade with coasters, bumper cars, tea cups and more!• Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair. Plunge down a 10-story water slide, enjoy the world’s fastest lazy river The Mayan or relax in the Jaguar Hot Tub.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Canton, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Want to stay here, think again!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I just don't know where to begin.....too big, dirty, expensive, not worth the price! We stayed in Building 7, one of the buildings that make up Mt Olympus Village(there are like 30 buildings that can be up to 2 miles away), the room was in an old run down motel that Mt Olympus bought and fixed up (yea right), it was small (we had seven people in a room with 2 double beds and a bunk bed), the floors were filthy, if you didn't wear your shoes your feet were black. The windows were dirty, you couldn't see out very well. Our building was probably half a mile from the actual park and if you walked you had to walk on the road between our building and the park, there were no sidewalks so if it was dark, cars coming around the curves couldn't see you. The parking lots for the actual park were not close either, either way you had to walk a ways. The park closed at 7pm except for people staying at Mt Olympus, that was a joke too. Most attractions did close, like the waterslides, wave pools, lazy rivers, most of the roller coasters, the food places and some of the kiddie rides. We were able to go to the indoor waterpark and ride a few rides, mostly go carts till 9pm. We thought the indoor amusement park was open till 9pm, but when we finally got there, it was closed too. We were there before 9pm. I definately would not recommend this park and its rooms in Mt Olympus Village to anyone. Maybe if we stayed at Hotel Rome, right at the park, it would have been better, but those rooms were twice the price. Good Luck, I will not be back!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Indianapolis
6 attraction reviews
“Fun park - needs more rides though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We came here with the kids on two separate occasions. The water park was not as fun as Noah's Ark but the kids really, really loved the big wave. I had never seen anything like it before :) The roller coasters were a bit bumpy (not their fault - they were wooden roller coasters) and the go carts were fun. It would have been nice to have more options though other than roller coasters and go carts.

Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
“Wow! Very Very Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Let me start off that we were in the same situation as several others that have posted on this review site. We booked several months ago when this hotel\motel was Skyline before Mt. Olympus bought out all the local hotels. We did not get any warning, all the offers that we were promised vanished! They said it was null and void. That's pretty funny considering I got no notification that the hotel switched hands and there was nothing offered in return. The hotel had a boarded up pool, no breakfast, and looked like a scene from the Walking Dead! When we arrived we could not check into the hotel we were staying at but had to go to the main building (hotel Rome) to check in. The long car drive and the kids were beat and ready to go to the room but we still had to check in. Entering the lobby I felt as if I may have crossed into another country. Very broken English by all the hotel service desk employees and looking around there wasn't anyone that spoke a lot of English! What the heck! After standing in the long line we left the lobby but on the way out there was a both set up (by the hotel!) for a slick willy time share visit to get a $75 gift card. Are you serious??! Wow! We hadn't even made it to our room yet and I felt like I was in Mt. Rippoff. I knew the hotel wasn't going to be 4 stars but when we got to the room I was shocked to see a completely filthy and run down hotel. The room has a bunch of broken items in it and smelled like poop. It was like the entire place was abandoned but they were still putting guests there. It was so sad I laughed inside as it got worse. We checked for bed bugs and didn't see any...thank god! However by the end of the stay our entire family got sick. I know it's from the room. I had to take a picture of my sons feet to show how gross the carpets are. After reading some reviews on here you can't visualize how disgusting the room is until you see the picture of his feet. He walked from the bathroom to the bed and they are completely filthy. The theme park was fun but after looking at it close after the room the roller coaster shakes really bad. The entire platform feels like its going to fall down. I wonder if they even put the proper chemicals in the pool if the sleeping rooms are this bad! We didn't spend much time in the room as we were on vacation and went out to several local places. Every single person who lived in the Dells said run far from this place. It's not clean and unsafe. I can vouch for that. I want to warn everyone that this place is on auto pilot being ran by workers who probably get nickles per day and all the owner cares about is making money money money. This is the first review I have left in a long time and felt like I needed too. In fact I plan on spending the rest of my life helping educate others on not giving this resort any money. I also plan to do some research into this resort and find out who actually owns this facility and let them know. I just hope we didn't get hep c from this place. If you live in the Dells and know about this place, please please contact the local health department!

Springfield
“Trash”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

A to Z, Trash!
Long lines
Dirty cold water
Over populated
Expensive everything
Dirty horrible rooms that are miles from the park
I hate all the blue and white buildings
Makes the Dells look like TRASH!
Tickets are cheap but that's what you get!

Chicago
“Terrifying, horrible,nasty, other then that just down right brutal.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is officially my first review of anything and anything in the world. Rooms were nasty cheap and just felt worse then the cheapest truck stops I've ever seen. When you charge $445.00 for a room you expect a lot more then dorm like rooms. Folks here's the deal I take reviews with a grain of salt because people like to complain, and I NEVER complain about anything but when you see this place run sprint and dash away as fast as possible. I'm a man of simple needs but this place needs to be shut down for extortion and fraud.