This was a very confusing resort. It is owned by lots of different entities and called by different names. But there is only one front desk that is located in the activity center. The people who work here really like their jobs. I had no problems but I sat around in the main entry area to hear complaints from people that they handled very well. They kept their cool much better than I would have in their place.
The activity center is the site of the huge indoor pool (max depth of 3 ft.), whirlpool hot tub, childrens wading pool, 2 indoor tennis courts and 1 racketball court, plus a children's play area and an exercise area with treadmills, elipticals, reclining bikes and a weight machine. It was all kept very clean. I like the smell of chlorine because it means it is clean. There was also free coffee available all day in this building. You can rent dvd's here for $2.66.
The condo we stayed in was a 3 story building with 2 bedroom units in it. They were nice but not luxurious. The kitchen was fully stocked with stove, refrig, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, The living room area had a couch and a couple of chairs with side tables and lamps and a large flat screen tv with dvd player attached. The bedrooms had a king bed in one and 2 twin beds in the other. There were 2 bathrooms. Also a dining room with table and 5 chairs. The unit was very clean when we arrived.
This resort is located away from the hustle of the Wisconsin Dells. There are no restaurants nearby. A Walmart and Kohls is by the highway exit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located midway between Chicago and Minneapolis, Wisconsin Dells is an ideal family vacation spot with a variety of entertaining activities offered year-round. In the late fall and winter, you can ski, snowmobile and ice skate. In the spring and summer, take the kids to ride the Ducks on a scenic tour or to one of the thrilling water parks. Whether you're bringing the kids on vacation, or you're just a kid at heart, the Wisconsin Dells will keep you coming back for more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack And Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort
- Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells