We booked a stay through Interval International. Every place has always been top notch. Ok, one time in Daytona Beach wasn't so hot, but this place does have plenty of room, but I feel like I am staying at my grandmother's house. It really, REALLY needs some updates. No hotel or resort that I have stayed at in the past 10 years has sported a 20" CRT television. The doors and tables are all nicked up or need to be refinished. NO HOUSEKEEPING until AFTER we check out??? The furniture is really dated. Mid to late 80's I'd say. It does smell like an old person's house though...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located midway between Chicago and Minneapolis, Wisconsin Dells is an ideal family vacation spot with a variety of entertaining activities offered year-round. In the late fall and winter, you can ski, snowmobile and ice skate. In the spring and summer, take the kids to ride the Ducks on a scenic tour or to one of the thrilling water parks. Whether you're bringing the kids on vacation, or you're just a kid at heart, the Wisconsin Dells will keep you coming back for more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack And Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort
- Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells