This place lets you feel as if you are in a exclusive place, but if you forgot something, Walmart is a hop, skip and jump away. The first three nights were busy (New Years Eve) but nothing out of the ordinary for the holiday. The last 4 nights we had the place to ourselves. The only downside is laundry facilities are in a seperate building. This was not advantageous as we were skiing and sometimes had wet clothing after the day on the slopes. We are booked for August 2013 to see how this place is during the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located midway between Chicago and Minneapolis, Wisconsin Dells is an ideal family vacation spot with a variety of entertaining activities offered year-round. In the late fall and winter, you can ski, snowmobile and ice skate. In the spring and summer, take the kids to ride the Ducks on a scenic tour or to one of the thrilling water parks. Whether you're bringing the kids on vacation, or you're just a kid at heart, the Wisconsin Dells will keep you coming back for more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack And Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort
- Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells