“Wonderful value! Truly the best kept secret in the Dells!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fields Park Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Fields Park Motel
Save Saved
You added Fields Park Motel to your Saves list
715 Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI   |
Ranked #28 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Madison, Wisconsin
“Wonderful value! Truly the best kept secret in the Dells!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of four have stayed here about seven times over the past few years -- mostly in the "off season", but twice in the summer months (in 2013 & 2014). It's a wonderful option for people who want to go to the Wilderness resort at an affordable price. We've never had any problems with unclean rooms, noise, or anything at all. The staff have always been nice & helpful & friendly. I almost hate to write this review on Tripadvisor, as I want it to stay available & inexpensive (so our family can continue going there), but I also want it to be popular enough that it does well enough financially that it stays in business.

You get four Wilderness wristbands per room that your family can use to go to the waterpark on both the day you check in & day you check out. You can check in in the morning (to get your wristbands & head off to enjoy the Wilderness), and our room has frequently been ready for us to drop our bags off right away in the morning. The Wilderness is a very fun waterpark, and the Field's Park Motel is only a short drive away from it (& it is also across the street from a nice local public park with a playground that young children can play at). The hotel is within walking distance of the "main drag" of the Dells, & the Riverwalk, too.

Room Tip: We always choose the second floor, but we've never had a problem with noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here this summer! I actually really enjoyed it here. When we
First pulled up I was hesitant. But the woman at the front desk was awesome from the
Start so that put us at a good spot already, then we got in our room and the air conditioner
Was amazingly cold. We stayed for 3 nights, and found out that this was the only hotel that offeredWilderness passes which was pretty cool! There was a pool outside and a nice section out there for People who smoke. We also ordered Sorrento’s pizza which you can get coupons at the front desk With free delivery! All in all it was a nice clean room that did the trick for us! And if you don’t want To pay the high prices to stay at the wilderness stay here!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Weston, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I wanted to stay at this hotel just for the free Wilderness Passes. The hotel is outdated which I don't mind if the rooms are clean. If you are looking for a cheap place to go and enjoy the wilderness hotel for the fraction of the cost this is the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Moscow, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Unlike most, we were road warkrior in and out, but we've spent time in the Dells before. This is an older place, but well kept. It's clean and comfortable. Only nit was the bath didn't drain well from my shower. Minor, really. Worth the stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I enjoyed every minute of it the room was clean and comfortable . The front desk people were so informative and helpful. I loved going to the Wilderness waterparks WE HAD A BLAST would definately will be going again and staying at Field's Park Motel pool was nice and warm Thank You!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Simple, clean room. Very reasonable prices, and free tickets to wilderness for your entire stay. This is the only way besides staying at Wilderness to get tickets, as they don't sell them to the general public. Will be back again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bloomington, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I like staying at Wilderness resort when I can afford it, but if I can't I'll go here. There is no cheaper way to get into a premier water park than the Field's Park Motel. We were there in the off season and they upgraded our room to a whirlpool room for free. It took awhile to warm up but it was still nice. The rooms are average motel rooms but it's a great value if you want to go to Wilderness. It is all the way across town from Wilderness though. I was kind of hoping it would be right across the street, but whatever. I will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fields Park Motel? Share your experiences!