“Loved the 4 free waterpark passes! Clean, nice staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fields Park Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Fields Park Motel
715 Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI   |
Ranked #27 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Pine Island, Minnesota
“Loved the 4 free waterpark passes! Clean, nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is like a Motel 6--nothing too fancy but the price is GREAT! We got a 2 Queen NS whirlpool room over Christmas break for two nights, 2 adults and 2 kids for under $60 per night. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and everything worked. It's in a safe area and just a few miles from the Wilderness Resort, which wanted $215 per night to stay there! For our 2 night stay, we got waterpark passes for 4 for THREE days!!! It was so awesome and our 4 and 7 year old kids had a wonderful Christmas vacation break. We stayed mid-week so weekend prices will probably be a little higher. I'm telling my friends about this place.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012 via mobile

We wanted to take our kids to the Wilderness Territory indoor water park over their Christmas vacation. But because it was close to the holidays the resort cost was $250 per night minimum. We found Field's Park Motel for a third of the price and enjoyed the FREE water park passes and had a total blast with our kids for four days! The motel is very basic but we found it to be clean, well stocked, fresh towels brought daily. Management was extremely nice and professional. We are looking forward to our next trip to the Dells and we will definitely use this motel!

• Stayed December 2011
Racine, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

we stayed at this hotel on oct 28-30th the owner was very nice i called way before check in time and asked if we could get our wilderness passes and to my surprise my room was ready all i can say to the owner is a big thank you also my room was clean @ very comfertable thanks see u on our next trip to the dells

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Grayslake, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

The room itself was actually very nice - the carpet was somewhat new, the AC worked. We really went there for the free Wilderness passes, which was worth the price of the room to us - the room was just a bonus. It was also nice and close to town.

This was an excellent value, and we didnt really have any problems other than the internet not working one night. The 'manager' (who was not one of the owners) wouldnt even let me try and fix it (I know quite a bit about this stuff). Other than that, we had no problems. The accomodations were basic and met our basic needs. I would reccomend this if you plan on going to a waterpark, as the Wilderness passes are what you would spend at any Waterpark in town.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Last year my wife and 3 kids (14, 10, and 5) stayed here for a couple nights and said it was great. I couldnt imagine that with all the big parks around you could have as much fun at a local motel. We just got home after spending the week in the dells and I was definately impressed with Field Park. Great staff and Great time. thank you Fields!!

The Kahlers

Room Tip: Ask for a deal
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

This Motel is a very very nice motel which is why me and my family have been coming here for the past five years and running.The Motel is in a very unique location; only 2-3 blocks away from the downtown dells strip.The service is excellent and the people are very nice. In fact, when we ran out of toilet paper, my son went to get it from the check in lobby and got caught in a 20 minute conversation with the manager.The motel is very clean.the rugs are very clean, the pool is cleaned daily and has chlorine in it 24/7. The parking lot is very clean and same with the lobby and the hallways . I don't know what those other reveiwers are talking about. I Highly recommend this motel for any familys that were about to stay somewhere else for about $200-300 per night.

My tips: go on the website- they have special offers.
:bring a couple extra pillows, they only give you one per side of the bed.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Appleton, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

While the cost of this motel was great during the off season (2 nights for $99) I wouldn't pay their $89/night regular cost. The room itself was very comfortable however we had issues with EXTREMELY loud neighbors, no hot water and the tv didn't get most of the channels it was supposed to including cartoon channels which is not exactly ideal with a 2 year old. When we asked if we could get a different room we were told that all rooms were full even tho the vacancy light was on. Also when we said something about the tv they said all the tvs weren't getting most channels however our friends tv got all the channels and when we told them that they just stuttered. Again was worth $50/night but I wouldn't pay $90/night

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Fields Park Motel? Share your experiences!