“Never again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge

Save Saved
You added Travelodge to your Saves list
Travelodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   350 West Munroe St, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #62 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
WEST ALLIS
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The showerhead was broken, the jacuzzi was old not kept up, there was no bottom sheet on the mattress, and when I reserved online I was given a lower price(with tax) than I paid when I arrived. All in all it was terrible and I'd never go back. The front desk was friendly but that was the only positive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
seattle, wa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel needs a lot of renovations and new management. Driving through we were looking for a put stop, our needs were met but nothing too special about this one. Please improve the hotel, I think you can get a cheaper room which is better if you look.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Got one of the last rooms available late on a recent holiday weekend. The room was filthy and smelled of cigarettes. We awoke with multiple small bites all over us. Don't stay here. There are other places in the Dells in a similar price range which should be better.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Brenham, Tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We took a train from Austin, Tx to Chicago, Il ,Rented car androve to see wife parents in wisconsin with our two 18 month olds, no dogs were with us. We went to the Dells for an overnight trip, to go to the waterparks. Found Travel Lodge in book, had decent rate, and booked it. I wish I would of come on this site first to review, anyway, I booked two adjoining rooms for my wife and kids and the Grandparents. Rooms were ok but smelled like musty cigarette smoke and butt. We only slept there one night, did not eat their "continental breakfast", because you can't call stale bagels and gross cereal "continental" unles the continent is cheap, dirty, day old food land. I paid my bill, and that was the last time we were ging to stay there. When I got back home tto Texas the following week, I was balancing my check book and noticed I had been charged $ 30 the next day, tried to call but no answer,after many tries on different days, then callled my bank and disputed charges, that was 2 months ago.got a letter todays saying that the hotel charged my for having dogs in the room, which was a lie, or a huge mistake on their part. I finally got a hold of someone from the hotel and they said that there was dog poop all oover the room.. We had no dog, we are form out of state on one day trip to waterpark town, what did we do, rent a dog and sneak it in and make it crap everywhere??? I nhave been traveling for many years now, staying in different hotel all oover the country and the world for my old job, but never have heard of any hting like it, funny as hell!!! The people who own the palce are total lairs and con artists and I am fileing a claim with the corporate, the BBB, and taking them to small claims court as a matter of priciple. They probably do this all the time and no one cares because the charge is small. IF their was shait all over the whole room don't you think they would charge more for the damage?? They are crooks and they Hotel is nasty, stay anywhere else. And one more thing is you should,if you can for me, when you drive by there on your way to a better hotel, filp them the bird for me, thanks.

Room Tip: Never stay here, they have low standards and will charege you for extras because they owner and his...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge

Address: 350 West Munroe St, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Wisconsin Dells
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #62 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Hotel Wisconsin Dells
Econolodge Wisconsin Dells
Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells Econo Lodge

If you own or manage Travelodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.