We took a train from Austin, Tx to Chicago, Il ,Rented car androve to see wife parents in wisconsin with our two 18 month olds, no dogs were with us. We went to the Dells for an overnight trip, to go to the waterparks. Found Travel Lodge in book, had decent rate, and booked it. I wish I would of come on this site first to review, anyway, I booked two adjoining rooms for my wife and kids and the Grandparents. Rooms were ok but smelled like musty cigarette smoke and butt. We only slept there one night, did not eat their "continental breakfast", because you can't call stale bagels and gross cereal "continental" unles the continent is cheap, dirty, day old food land. I paid my bill, and that was the last time we were ging to stay there. When I got back home tto Texas the following week, I was balancing my check book and noticed I had been charged $ 30 the next day, tried to call but no answer,after many tries on different days, then callled my bank and disputed charges, that was 2 months ago.got a letter todays saying that the hotel charged my for having dogs in the room, which was a lie, or a huge mistake on their part. I finally got a hold of someone from the hotel and they said that there was dog poop all oover the room.. We had no dog, we are form out of state on one day trip to waterpark town, what did we do, rent a dog and sneak it in and make it crap everywhere??? I nhave been traveling for many years now, staying in different hotel all oover the country and the world for my old job, but never have heard of any hting like it, funny as hell!!! The people who own the palce are total lairs and con artists and I am fileing a claim with the corporate, the BBB, and taking them to small claims court as a matter of priciple. They probably do this all the time and no one cares because the charge is small. IF their was shait all over the whole room don't you think they would charge more for the damage?? They are crooks and they Hotel is nasty, stay anywhere else. And one more thing is you should,if you can for me, when you drive by there on your way to a better hotel, filp them the bird for me, thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge is located off 89, and near all major attractions. We're only minutes away from Noah's Ark Waterpark, and Chula Vista Waterpark, which is open all year, Ho-Chunk Casino (free 24 hour shuttle to casino and back), Tanger Outlet Center, Marley's, and lots more. We offer great amenities such as indoor heated pool with hot tub, free continental breakfast with hot waffles every day from 7AM to 9AM, free wireless internet throughout the hotel, 24 hour regular and decaf coffee, and much more. And coming soon in June 2015, hot breakfast brought directly to your room in ready-to-go boxes. View below for more information. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Econolodge Wisconsin Dells
- Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Econo Lodge