Well, I really advise you to sleep in your car before even considering sleeping in these disgusting conditons, especially if you are not an animal person. The room we stayed in smelled terrible, we had to go down into the lobby and get a can of air freshener to freshen the air in our room. The bathroom door was difficult to open and close, the bath tub floor looked dirty, there was mold beginning to grow on the bottom of the shower curtain, and the bathroom towels appeared not to be bleached, they had a dirty grey color to a white towel. We also found animal hair and food crumbs in areas of the room. we wouldn't even consider to sleep under the bedding, we slept on top of the bedding, fully clothed. The pool area didn't appear to be the cleanest either,there was brown stains on the pool floor. We didn't even consider eating the free continental breakfast, we took our family out to eat instead. This hotel is also very overpriced for the room that we recieved. Well i really hope that this review helps you in your hotel selection in the Wisconsin Dells.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Econolodge Wisconsin Dells
- Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Econo Lodge