“Best part of resort” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #77 of 174 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Missouri
“Best part of resort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our favorite spot in the Christmas Mountain resort. It's a bar that serves food, not unlike thousands of others. The burgers, sandwiches, wings, etc. are all very well executed here. The staff was friendly and never made us feel rushed. My review applies to the upstairs area. There is a snack bar for the skiers downstairs that is an adequate place to refuel while skiing, but certainly has a High School cafeteria vibe to it. Try to score a coupon before going. There were 10% Off coupons everywhere when we were there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rockford, Illinois
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The reviews are all over the place for Muligan's. I can tell you that we ate there this past weekend, and the food was absolutely delicious. The prime rib came out perfectly done (to my liking), as were the other orders at our table. We ordered appetizers and those were a little small, especially considering the price. The service was OK, but the food was the show. They have a magician walking around going table to table, he was very good, the kids loved it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Decidely average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed at Christmas Mountain Village and ate twice at Muligan's, although once was a delivered meal. Both meals were decidedly average, both in taste and in value. If you're snowed in at Christmas Mountain Village, then I'd recommend it. If you're not, get in your car and go somewhere better.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Great food, Great service at Muligan's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2006

We had dinner at Muligan's with our two children during Fourth of July weekend. Much to my dismay, my husband asked the hostess to seat us at an outdoor table overlooking the golf course. The air conditioned dining room looked like a nicer idea to me, but I was willing to try his idea. The hostess informed us there was no server outside, but the bartender would come out and take our order. Now I was really worried, as the bar looked so busy as we had passed by. Long story short, he turned out to be as accomodating and nice as any server we've had at any fine restaurant. We couldn't have been more pleased. The food and drinks were excellent and the prices were reasonable. We will definately go back to Muligan's and will recommend it to others.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2005

We enjoyed our meal [dinner] at your place. I did like the potatoe wedges that were served. Would you be able to tell me how they were prepared.

We were on an exchnage with RCI. Our unit was also very good.