“Culvers's” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Columbia, Missouri
“Culvers's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Clean well managed and the place to go to try out Cheese Curds. Prices are reasonable and the concretes are yummy! Founded in Wisconsin it is a great place to eat. All of the restaurants are exactly the same layout. What we enjoyed the most was how polite each person behaved. Even the kids who attended behaved well!

Visited July 2014

“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Just ate here the other day and the food was great. We've been to other Culvers in Minnesota and Wisconsin but I would say this one has the best service. Everyone working there seems happy and very helpful. The restaurant is clean and we'll kept. Definitely stopping here again!

Chicago, IL
“Great food at fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went to the one in Lake Delton. It is on a side road next to the main road. Quite odd but I guess it is safer when there is alot of traffic. I got the pot roast dinner to go and ate it in my motel room while watching Pawn Stars. LOL. The dinner itself was very good. Place was busy but I waited about only 5 minutes for my food. Plenty of staff on hand. It was a Thursday around 5:30.

Visited June 2014
Elgin, Illinois
“Travel on a budget”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We ordered their specials, which included 5 different types of burgers or chicken nuggets plus a drink and fries for $5. Our total bill for 6 people was $37. Food was good, it was easy in and out.

Visited June 2014
Mundelein, Illinois
“Yummy food--grab a meal and a dessert too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had dinner here one night. We had burgers but these were not just any burgers-they were the best burgers I'd ever had. After that, we all ordered custard. All I say is "yummy." Good service-fast. Clean place. Check it out.

Visited May 2014