“Best fast food ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
“Best fast food ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

No matter which Culvers you visit, you'll get great service, delicious food and a clean, friendly atmosphere. The owners of all of the Culvers are active in their communities and supporters of the institutions in their locations. Culvers makes Micky D.'s, Burger King and Wendy's look and taste like third class outfits!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Suzanne M
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and also taking your time to post a review. We really do our best to make sure our food and service is above the competition. We hope you will come back soon!

Lake Geneva
“Good clean Culvers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Nice new place , good and clean and the service was good. parking was ample. good place to stop in and grab a butter burger.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Donna J
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping and for your kind review! Hope you have the chance to stop in again soon.
Deephaven
“I love Culvers! Great food, service and price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

They have awesome butterburgers and custard. We left Kalahari and went here for lunch. A lot better food for a fraction of the price and it is quite close.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank missymalloo
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in! We are glad you enjoyed your visit. Stop in again next time you are in the area!
Willow Springs, Illinois
“Fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

close to dells attractions, fast friendly service. Loaded my sundae up with toppings. Very impressed.

Visited January 2013
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping in. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your Sundae. We hope to see you again soon!
Lake Delton, Wisconsin
“Poor Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Live in the area and every time we went to this place - horrible service. We called ahead to get a chicken dinner and a fish dinner made. We were told that it would be about 15 minutes. We came after 20 minutes and when I pulled up to the window, they had my receipt and read my order to me. As usual, they ask if you want a receipt and I said "no". My mistake. Although we gave them ample time to cook the order, it was not ready and we were given a number and asked to pull forward. Ten minutes later, someone comes out with our meals, minus a side order and with a shake added on. Apparently, after they had varified our order, they had added a shake. Since I didn't get the receipt, I didn't see they charged me. The woman said she would bring back the refund and the missing fries. She never came back. We had to pull up and go inside.

The kicker is that when I asked to speak to a manager, she was the manager. So all in all, from the time we placed the phone call for the order and the time we left was over 30 minutes literally.

This is just one of the many bad experiences here. Needs new management. We do not go here anymore.

Visited June 2012