“Poor Service!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Lake Delton, Wisconsin
“Poor Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Live in the area and every time we went to this place - horrible service. We called ahead to get a chicken dinner and a fish dinner made. We were told that it would be about 15 minutes. We came after 20 minutes and when I pulled up to the window, they had my receipt and read my order to me. As usual, they ask if you want a receipt and I said "no". My mistake. Although we gave them ample time to cook the order, it was not ready and we were given a number and asked to pull forward. Ten minutes later, someone comes out with our meals, minus a side order and with a shake added on. Apparently, after they had varified our order, they had added a shake. Since I didn't get the receipt, I didn't see they charged me. The woman said she would bring back the refund and the missing fries. She never came back. We had to pull up and go inside.

The kicker is that when I asked to speak to a manager, she was the manager. So all in all, from the time we placed the phone call for the order and the time we left was over 30 minutes literally.

This is just one of the many bad experiences here. Needs new management. We do not go here anymore.

Visited June 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
“First experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Culver's is a great family quick service chain. Wide selection of offerings, good kids meals, and yummy. We ate twice at the location near Great Wolf Lodge (not the address above) and it was really busy, but service did not suffer. Would be a 'go to' chain when in ther Northern US again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Its become a chain, but I love it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

It's fast food with a difference. I'm so pleased they've extended into Michigan, and I plan my long driving trips for lunch or dinner at Culver's for a few meals. I'm excessively drawn to the pumpkin shakes, and probably shouldn't always have fried cheese curds, but I vary the rest of my order, and I'm only in the midwest a few weeks a year, so why not splurge.

Visited October 2012
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“One of our Favorite Places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

What can I say? I have never been disappointed with any Culver's I have visited. We stopped here because we wanted to spend the afternoon being tourists, so we wanted lunch to be a treat. It was, we both had baskets and a small sundae. The food was great, the restaurant was very clean.

Visited October 2012
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping by! I also love the pumpkin shakes. And the cheese curds...best I've ever had! I'm glad you agree. Thank you again! Please stop in again!
Eaton, Ohio
“Best Burgers around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The burgers were thin but very good and the buttered buns made them taste delicious..I call them Butter burgers and the fries were also very good. We would definitely stop in again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for stopping in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your burger. Please stop in again on your next visit. And if you haven't yet, be sure to try our fresh custard!