“First experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Winnipeg, Canada
“First experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Culver's is a great family quick service chain. Wide selection of offerings, good kids meals, and yummy. We ate twice at the location near Great Wolf Lodge (not the address above) and it was really busy, but service did not suffer. Would be a 'go to' chain when in ther Northern US again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Its become a chain, but I love it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

It's fast food with a difference. I'm so pleased they've extended into Michigan, and I plan my long driving trips for lunch or dinner at Culver's for a few meals. I'm excessively drawn to the pumpkin shakes, and probably shouldn't always have fried cheese curds, but I vary the rest of my order, and I'm only in the midwest a few weeks a year, so why not splurge.

Menomonie, Wisconsin
“One of our Favorite Places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

What can I say? I have never been disappointed with any Culver's I have visited. We stopped here because we wanted to spend the afternoon being tourists, so we wanted lunch to be a treat. It was, we both had baskets and a small sundae. The food was great, the restaurant was very clean.

Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping by! I also love the pumpkin shakes. And the cheese curds...best I've ever had! I'm glad you agree. Thank you again! Please stop in again!
Eaton, Ohio
“Best Burgers around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The burgers were thin but very good and the buttered buns made them taste delicious..I call them Butter burgers and the fries were also very good. We would definitely stop in again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for stopping in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your burger. Please stop in again on your next visit. And if you haven't yet, be sure to try our fresh custard!
Northfield, Illinois
“Great American Classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fries!!! Gotta love them. Big crinkle cut with lots of crispy edges. Shaved prime rib was excellent and so was their frozen custard. Soups and other dinners were great as well.

Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you so much for stopping in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. Please stop in next time you are in the area!