“Its become a chain, but I love it.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Seattle, Washington
“Its become a chain, but I love it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

It's fast food with a difference. I'm so pleased they've extended into Michigan, and I plan my long driving trips for lunch or dinner at Culver's for a few meals. I'm excessively drawn to the pumpkin shakes, and probably shouldn't always have fried cheese curds, but I vary the rest of my order, and I'm only in the midwest a few weeks a year, so why not splurge.

Menomonie, Wisconsin
“One of our Favorite Places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

What can I say? I have never been disappointed with any Culver's I have visited. We stopped here because we wanted to spend the afternoon being tourists, so we wanted lunch to be a treat. It was, we both had baskets and a small sundae. The food was great, the restaurant was very clean.

Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping by! I also love the pumpkin shakes. And the cheese curds...best I've ever had! I'm glad you agree. Thank you again! Please stop in again!
Eaton, Ohio
“Best Burgers around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The burgers were thin but very good and the buttered buns made them taste delicious..I call them Butter burgers and the fries were also very good. We would definitely stop in again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for stopping in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your burger. Please stop in again on your next visit. And if you haven't yet, be sure to try our fresh custard!
Northfield, Illinois
“Great American Classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fries!!! Gotta love them. Big crinkle cut with lots of crispy edges. Shaved prime rib was excellent and so was their frozen custard. Soups and other dinners were great as well.

Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you so much for stopping in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. Please stop in next time you are in the area!
Rockford, Illinois
“Culver's it is the same all over.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stopped here Friday night before went arrived at our bed and breakfast. The server was happy to see us and made a couple of suggestions. My wife had a burger he suggested and I had the Rueben sandwich with sweet potatoe fries. The Reuben was done well and the fries where done perfectly. My wife also enjoyed her burger. In the last 10 years we normally avoid fast food places due to our diets. But we do break down and will go to a Culvers on occasion.

Amber4572, Owner at Culver's, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your burger and Reuben. Both are so delicious. We hope you will stop in again next time you are in the area!