“Poor service, worse management.” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Poor service, worse management.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

They were not busy. Still took forever to get any service. My drink was good. Brought me the wrong order. Someone else dropped it off at our table, had to wait for our waitress to reorder. By then my husband was 1/2 done with his food. Waitress never showed up....but I did get the manager. He reordered and brought me my food. Still not even close to what I had ordered. Never ate - left hungery. Went to McDonalds.

Visited March 2012

53% Recommend
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great food and service! This is a tried and true favorite and we enjoyed our meals. Geeze - you belong at Applebees - buh dunk a dunk!

Visited December 2012
Friendship, Wisconsin, United States
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

they have grat food and great prices very on time with everything and a awsome place to go with kids. they have very funny bdays songs.

Visited August 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Free food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Can't complain when the company does so much to support our veteran's every year with free meals! Went this year with my wife and had a great meal and met some great people! Definitely will be back!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Well Done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I went to Applebee's in Wisconsin Dells for a change of venue. We were not too excited about a chain restaurant, but decided we would give it a try. The food was good, but the service was excellent. It was our server's first weekend working there, so he was trying hard and it showed. We felt like we were dining with friends.
We had a leisurely dinner and were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. The food was prepared well, the service was timed to perfection (we had the 2 for $20 special) as the appetizer and entree arrived well spaced, no rush and no wait.
Because of the experience we will go to Applebee's again.

• Visited October 2012