I'll admit I'm a harsh critic. Then again this is Wisconsin Dells we are talking about. I'm very surprised this place gets all the good reviews it gets. Not because its HORRIBLE or anything, just surprised....
First off I'll say this.
1. I've traveled all over the world and the hummus this place dishes out is some of the best I've had in the US. Tastes a lot like the hummus of the Middle East. That's the only reason I gave this place a 3. Amazing hummus, to the point I went back at lunch to get a hummus order to go even after the bad experience this morning. I'll probably get home hummus tomorrow.
2. They comped our coffees and gave us a 10% off coupon for our next experience
3. This place has the healthiest options in town if you are wanting to get away from the rest of the garbage this town has to offer. You can get quality "real food"
1. Place was freezing. Where we sat, it had to be below 50F
2. They forgot our coffee drinks
3. All omelets (although okay in taste) came out luke warm
4. Server continued to interrupt me and try and finish my sentences (the lady at the front desk did the same when I returned to pick up the hummus at lunch). Personally, I understand this culturally. In European culture things are done differently. However, we in America...middle of Wisconsin of all places. Don't tell me what I want. Your job is to listen and give me what I ask for.
5. For the 9am breakfast rush they had 1 server. Not enough.
6. Explain to your customers what a "soda fountain" is. (I knew,'but I'm sure most are confused). Maybe sell it as "our expresso bar".
If you own or manage Cheese Factory Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.
- Manage your listing