“Something different, something amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop

MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop
208 Broadway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Mac's Macaroni and Cheese Shop)
608-678-2300
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
wisconsin
“Something different, something amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was my first time eating at MACS. I visited on a weeknight around 6:00 and they were not very busy yet. I ordered 5 different menu items and my order was ready in under 10 minutes! We ordered the Memphis-mac with BBQ pulled pork cheddar cheese and onion tanglers, mama's mac for the kids-mac with hot dogs, an original mac, and two chicken bacon ranch macs. All were excellent! It came out piping hot and deliciously cheesy. It was the perfect size portion and only around $5-6 each! What a deal. It's a great location with the inside being rustic but also modern. We will definitely be back to try out some other versions of the mac!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Chicago
“Mac and cheese for grownups!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

On our recent trip to Wisconsin Dells, we went to the downtown area to find a restaurant to eat at. My two teens chose MACS and I begrudgingly followed them into the restaurant expecting a fast food -not so good food experience. I was wrong- MACS surpassed my expectations and tastebuds and kept our food budget in tact. Great combinations of Mac and cheese to choose from. The meals came to us piping hot in a cast iron pan. We all chose different meals, and each was unique and flavorful-and filling. Having two picky teens to feed, this was the place to go, and they left full and satisfied. My husband and I savored our meal too. Having visited other establishments in the Dells that weekend, MACS by far was a very rewarding meal experience. Flavor wise and price wise. We will be going back for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
minnesota
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We loved it! Mac & Cheese can't go wrong when traveling with 6 children! I even can say this was my favorite place to eat. 7 of us ate, drank and got full and sat in a comfortable atmosphere under $40!!

Visited August 2013
Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Its for real”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

It really is a Mac and Cheese shop and that is all they serve, but that have a good mix and we enjoyed our dinner there

Visited August 2013
Pardeeville, Wisconsin
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Slightly pricey, but it is the Dells, and this is gourmet Mac. the pulled pork Mac was phenomenal. we tried 4 and each was better than the previous!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere