“Great food, friendly staff! ” 5 of 5 stars

+1 608-253-8696
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food, friendly staff! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Those expecting good, Chicago pizza won't be disappointed! By far, best pizza in the Dells area! ! Sauce was well seasoned and all the toppings were fresh. We had the thin crust and it was to our table in 15 min. With hungry kids waiting this made the experience even more enjoyable! Owner came out and checked on us twice. All the staff was friendly. Location right on the downtown strip is great... and they are working on a sign and liquor license. ... so only getting better. This will be a stop when we are in the Dells.

“FINALLY! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great pizza in the Dells. Owner is very friendly and service is fast. The extra large feed my family of 6

Rockford IL
“An Italian Beef Sandwich to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

As I've reviewed Chi-town a few times now it's clear that I love the food. As My great grandparents were from the old country and my grandparents and parents were from Chicago. I know great Italian food! The pizza is awesome and I wish we had a place here in DeKalb IL that was half as good. All we have is the corporate garbage and some college type places that serve okay pies, but it's not always about fresh ingredients sadly.

A few weeks ago I tried an Italian beef sandwich. It took me back to the days of my grandmother standing in her kitchen serving up home made sandwiches! The roll is spot on, the seasoning and how the beef is cooked is perfect and the beef is thinly sliced and not fatty. Add the sweet peppers and it's perfection! When I left the Dells today I had to stop in and order 4 of these baby's to go lol. So now I'm importing Italian Beefs back to DeKalb IL lol.

These guys are new to the game in the Wisconsin Dells food market. Why I think they are a perfect fit is that the Wisconsin Dells has often been called “Chicago lands playground” Many of us growing up in Chicago or IL were taken to the Dells often for a mini vacation or like my family stayed a few times each season.

Each season many places come and go and I hope this place can become a staple in the food community. The love and passion can be tasted in every bite.

Licking fingers
Patrick

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“The manager was very rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We had to wait for over an hour for a refund and the manager was very rude about it and decided to insult us as we walked out. I would not recommend it. Also their food was under cooked. It was just not a very good experience for anyone of us considering we come from Chicago and love Chicago style pizza. We would not recommend it to anyone in the Dells

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
tonyvpizza, Owner at Chi-Town Pizza, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Lie,
After your order was not ready in 25minutes you did not want it.
I tried to tell you no one on the planet can cook you a stuffed in pizza in the amount of time I did it.'
You and your "crew" were the ones that got rude and took your "attitude" and stormed out.

Now it's my turn Us owners never get to say anything.... like the delivery to a resort and it took 20 minutes for the person to come down and pick up their food,only to have to return to get money.
And the guy yesterday that ordered 9 pizzas only to get so mad they were not ready in 20 minutes his friends apoplogized for his behavior ..
We put up with so much stuff from unruly customers it's unbelievable.
but we have to put on a smile or get written up with bad reviews..Well I don't kiss anyones butt
All I can do is serve good food at a good price you treat us with respect you will get the same in return.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Pizza in Downtown Dells!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My girlfriend and I went here yesterday morning well it was 11:15am. The place is very cozy and a relaxing place to eat. The staff was friendly and The pizza was made to perfection. I know this because my girlfriend is not a big on pizza person. She'll usually eat a slice or two and be done. Here we ate the whole pie with no leftovers. The pizza was served quick and piping hot and the Cheese with each bite strung together like any great pizza should. I highly recommend stopping here if your in the Dells. I know we will be returning when we go up next year. Thank you Chi-Town Pizza for an Awesome lunch and last meal of our vacation. Medium Sausage and mushroom on thin Crust excellent.
Date of visit: 7/11/14