“Unbelievable find” 5 of 5 stars

+1 608-253-8696
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Sandwiches, Dessert, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
Elk River, Minnesota
“Unbelievable find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family and I found this place by accident and we're glad we did. Great customer service and a phenomenal product. We spoke at length with the owners who were incredibly kind and gracious for the business. We will come back every time we are in the Dells.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Adams, Wisconsin
“Snug but oh, so YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We decided to take the family to Chi-Town Pizza on the recommendation of a friend 'who knows pizza!'. It was fabulous! We had the stuffed pizza with a variety of ingredients - even our kids who dislike most veggies, loved the roasted peppers that Chi-Town makes themselves. Be aware though, they are set up for take-out/delivery although there is limited seating, there are three tables (small (fits 3/4 people), medium (fits 5 snug) and large (fits 8)). If you are lucky to be there at the right time, grab a table and wait to have one of the best pizzas ever! Or order a take-out/delivery and enjoy in the comfort of your own space. And the whole staff is ever so nice.

We are looking forward to trying out their thin crust next time along with their desserts that sounded to die for delicious! Will make sure to review their other delights!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plymouth, Minnesota
“great pizza, incl gluten free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The pizza was fantastic. It was great having a gluten free option and the crust was perfect. Attentive.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Tasty food ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Based on the raved reviewes my husband and I deceided to order last night.....
I only gave this place 3 stars because my pizza was burnt at the bottom BUT it was still edible and tasty!
But for it to be the "famous deep dish" I thought I would be cooked with a little more care :(
We also ordered the 10peice wings which wasn't cooked the way we like them. The wing sauce was just poured on top. We perfer to have ours more cooked into the wing.
The dessert (turtle cheesecake) wasn't as good as I hoped either. It was bland and wasn't sweet.
All in all, I would try this place again but I would go to the restaurant instead of delivery.

tonyvpizza, Owner at Chi-Town Pizza, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Actually you said the pizza was burnt and could not eat it...
I said no way ,but to avoid an argument I sent out another stuffed pizza and had my driver pick up the other one,
upon his return you never tasted the pizza.you said it tasted burnt,but did not taste it,Its ok I have nothing better to do on a busy Sat night, Wonder why you failed to mention any of this,THe way I bent over backwards to make you happy...JUst the negitive,,,typical...I am going to come out with a review page for customers,so other places can watch out for you bad reviewers that go out of the way to. Bash GOod places,IJust dont get it
I have to question your pallet,MY TURTLE CHeesecake is outstanding,
You should not be writing reviews.
St. Paul, MN
“Terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Tasty and high-quality. We had thin crust only, but the deep dish looked really good too. The shop is cozy, a nice place to hang out. The service was slow at first, because they were so busy, but later we enjoyed chatting a bit with the owner. A real place - a contrast to the artificiality on Dells Parkway.