“Amazing!Hometown feel!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 608-253-8696
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
“Amazing!Hometown feel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband and family to get pizza and fell in love! Awesome atmosphere. Family Friendly. Best pizza in town! Will be my new favorite place for lunch,dinner and snack!! :)

90% Recommend
“Excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great food Great value. I'm from Chicago and its a taste of home. My son also loved it. Wish I could take some home.

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Took my family there and really enjoyed the pizza. Homemade marinara sauce was delicious. My 7yr old daughter wanted to buy the sauce. Nice family owned restaurant! Definitely will be going back on future trips to the Dells.

• Visited August 2013
Wood Dale, Illinois, United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is awesome as far as customer service is concerned and the part owner that I talked with made me feel like I was at home! The pizza was a little sweet and not bland at all! I loved it!

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious pizza, Awesome owners and staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Visited Chi-Town Pizza per a recommendation from a friend. I was hesitant because I am from Chicago and I know how pizza should be. Let me tell you, I was pleasantly pleased and surprised with the pizza! The food was delicious and service was friendly and quick!

The owners, Tony and Sue are from Chicago and they make their food homemade from the heart and with love. They are super friendly and down to earth. Very easy to talk with and informative of the area of where to eat and what to do.

The sausage and mushroom pizza was freshly made in front of our eyes. Typically, I do not like sausage on my pizza but O M G... this sausage was delicious with a great flavor! The pizza was evenly cooked and We also had dessert, the limoncello marcarpone cake was my super delicious and my fav over the canolli. YUMMO! In fact, I loved it so much, I went back the next day and got two more for the trip back to Chicago. We didn't try the other foods on the menu but its a given that I will be stopping there again when I am back in the Dells!

Finally, true authentic Chicago food has arrived in the Dells! Don't take my word for it, stop in and see for yourself! Tell Tony and Sue, Angie said hi :)