“Great drinks” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Sarento's Italian Restaurant

Sarento's Italian Restaurant
441 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South, The Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9727
608-253-3300
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Wine Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 12
Description: From the moment you enter Sarento's, you will experience unique & enjoyable dining in an authentic Italian setting. Our chefs prepare Italian specialties featuring delicious pastas, veal, chicken, seafood, steaks, pizza, salads, & home-made desserts. Come & relax in a casual atmosphere surrounded by attentive servers.
“Great drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here last night. The food was below average and over priced for the quality. I will never pay these pricess to eat basic pasta with very plan out of the can sauces. The service we recieved at the bar was fantastic. The young man behind the bar was very good at what he does! He was polite, friendly, and very attentive. We would go back just to see him. I think he was the only American person working here. Our server however forgot our appetizers and brought our salad out. When we asked her she just stared at us like she had no clue what we were saying. I may go back for the great drinks ( best old fashion I've ever had) and service from the bar. But you won't catch me eating here again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Minnesota
“Decent delivery to nearby resort, fairly expensive food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ordered meals twice from Sarentos. The pizza was good. Delivery was speedy and the service was good as well. The prices were pretty steep for a restaurant in this resort area during the off season. $15 for spaghetti, seems a bit much. There was no delivery charge, which is nice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fredonia, Wisconsin
“Almost didn't go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Saw some other reviews before heading out and went here anyway, glad I did. Services was fantastic, food was great and the prices may be a bit high but well worth it. Will return next time.

Visited February 2013
“If you gave this a bad review, you know nothing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This restaurant was fantastic. We went with the featured dishes, tenderloin trio and a seafood cannelloni, that were phenomenal. The portions were just right, the salad was great, and the bread was absolutely fantastic. The only thing I can even partially note on that wasn't superb was the small bowl of risoto was obviously not made fresh to order, but still good. I honestly have no idea what anyone was taking about when they complained about the food or the service. Both were fantastic and left me with nothing to be desired. Honestly I read a review complaining about the table cloth......the table cloth! Who cares if it's made of plastic made to look like leather! The food is simply amazing and our one year anniversary was well spent in the dells with this restaurant as the crown jewel.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, Wisconsin, United States
“poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We visited Sarento's for a birthday dinner. The prices were most definitely in line for an upscale restaurant, however the food was of much lesser quality.

Very disappointing, we will not be returning.

Visited February 2013