“An amazing host!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sarento's Italian Restaurant

Sarento's Italian Restaurant
441 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South, The Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9727
608-253-3300
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Wine Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 12
Description: From the moment you enter Sarento's, you will experience unique & enjoyable dining in an authentic Italian setting. Our chefs prepare Italian specialties featuring delicious pastas, veal, chicken, seafood, steaks, pizza, salads, & home-made desserts. Come & relax in a casual atmosphere surrounded by attentive servers.
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“An amazing host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were staying at the Wilderness for a conference and went to Sarento's for dinner. The food was excellent, but the service and friendliness of the owner were what really impressed us. Our waitress was great -- we would have liked to have had a glass of wine with her. She was well-informed on the Duckhorn Pinot Noir we enjoyed. It was an excellent suggestion. Overall, a restaurant that has become a favorite when visiting Wisconsin Dells.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dubuque, Iowa, United States
“Seafood Canolli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I took a "mini-vacation" to the Dells for our 3rd anniversary... sans children! We really loved the area and, from recommendation from the front desk at our hotel we tried Sorento's! We got there around 7pm on our first night in town! It was a little busy, but we got seated right away. The TINY downside here is that they ARE a family friendly restaurant and we were seated next to a table that had a child's birthday party happening. It was a little disappointing since we had left our children at home for a getaway! But that was the only downside! I ordered the Seafood Canolli... it was absolutely TO DIE FOR!!! Some of the very best flavors I have ever had! I ordered it on a whim (I'm usually a lasagna type of person) but it was amazing! So good that I begged my husband to go back to the same restaurant the following night. Learning from our "mistake" we asked for a booth in the bar area! They were extremely accomodating and we had yet another fantastic meal! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wonderful italian meal to head to Sorento's!! We will absolutely be back again!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knox, Indiana, United States
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great tasting food for a descent price. Delivered straight to our room and our child ate for free. Disregard the rating for atmosphere. We did not eat at the restaurant had it delivered.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dayton, Ohio
“Great tasting food, service was probably the worst i've ever experienced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family and I really liked what we saw when we first walked into Sarento's. It's a dimly lit, cozy place that reminded me of an upscale Olive Garden. We were there at a good time too, because we nearly had the place to ourselves. Unfortunately, from the word GO, our waiter acted as if waiting on us was the absolute last thing he wanted to be doing, even though we were clearly his only table. The food took FOREVER to come out, despite the fact that the restaurant was nearly empty. I will say though...once the food did come out, it was very good. I had the shrimp alfredo, and it was terrific. Sadly, I had to finish my meal with the water they provided when we first sat down, because our waiter never checked on us after our meals were delivered. I'm not saying I wouldn't try this restaurant again, because I would hope that this was an isolated incident with a bad waiter, but I have to base the review on my experience...and my experience wasn't good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, IA
“I love pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had pizza delivered to the hotel room from Sarentos. It was really good pizza. The price was very good too. I wish we would have had time to eat at Sarentos and try the other items on the menu.

Visited July 2012