“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We weren't impressed with the food at all. The place is fun - outside activities while you wait, and the atmosphere in the restaurant was nice; but we didn't think the food was anything special. There are so many other great spots in WI Dells, we'll likely try a different one next time.

Visited July 2014

Rockford, Illinois
“Great atmosphere and tasty food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

More of a seafood place, but their chicken is delicious!!! Wish they had a bigger selection of food items though

Visited July 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Decent, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

the food is ok, but my taco salad was drowned in grease so I didn't finish it. we had a nice server, still in training but did really well and was very pleasant. would give it another try.

Visited April 2014
“Way better places to spend your $ in town”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Person who greeted us outside was friendly but that was it. They had a lil kid setting tables and throwing silverware around. Seating was very crowded all together while most of the place was empty around our section. Food was waay over-priced. Hardly any options not extremely spicy. Calamari was like eating fried rings of rubber. I have had better from the grocery store freezer. "Jammin fries" were a small burnt version of Checkers fries. Wings were cold in the middle and worst tasting wings we've ever had. The gator sandwich was disgusting. The only person at the table who enjoyed their meal had the jerk pasta. Better places nearby are Monks and Moosejaw.

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Save your money!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

2 margaritas, 1 sprite and an appetizer of shark bites and the bill was 44.29.. The margaritas were 14.50 each!! I'm not talking a big drink they were served in regular drinking glasses. Crazy...

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
marleys1, Manager at Marley's, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.
We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. I urge you take the time and contact me directly at 1 (608) 254- 1800

Please know that I will personally be handling your case, and will be in contact with you on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction. It is my goal to restore your confidence in our restaurant by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.
Thank you again for your honest feedback, I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Spencer Nett