“Very Impressed with the new location” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Madison
“Very Impressed with the new location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was very impressed with how much space Marley's had to offer, the former location packed too many patrons in a small dance floor. I like to dance but not when you can't move. Sadly I never ate any food at Marley's so I can't comment on that. Thought the decor was very well layed out. Everytime I needed a drink I would just head out to the patio since it seemed slower as far as patrons at the bar so I was able to get a drink fast

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Salem, Wisconsin
“Very nice place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here one afternoon, it was very good. Although we have visited the Dells often we had never visited Marley's - it will be a common stop in the future!

Visited April 2013
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
“Good; not fantastic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The new building and location is a MUCH cleaner and nicer than the last one. I loved the ambiance and how big it was. The food was average; you don't get much for the price. I didn't get Caribbean but my fiancé and sister-in-law did. They seemed to like it; but like I said, it wasn't much for the price. My boys got pizza who said it was really good. I'd say the only issues we had was I ordered a SMALL non alcoholic piña colada. I didn't want a big one, but just a taste. The waiter came back with a large one, stating the small is just too small and he didn't think it would be enough for me. Well, he still charged me for a large, which was $2.50 more than the small. If that waiter CHOSE to give me a large, why do I pay for it?!?! Second would be they charge a $5 charge for a "birthday package". Most places don't do this for a 4 year olds birthday to get a tiny ice cream sundae and a balloon. Seemed like a rip off.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carpentersville, Illinois
“Decent food horrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Just ate at marleys this past weekend. Service was very slow. Had to ask for everything from refills to napkins to ketchup. Never even got to try their famous jerk ketchup that they try to sell! While we sat looking for waitress there was about 2-3 people just standing around at hostess desk chatting. When the other half of our party paid we were told she would be right back with change. She never came back and when she finally did she said "oh did you want change?" She assumed she could just take the change!! Complained to a manager who was great. She quickly helped us out and was very apologetic. My food was great, my husband wasn't full and my daughter said hers was dry.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, MN
“Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Gross... Don't go here. It's a dump. Dry food and the service is very bad. We talked to the manager and she was very rude. The other good reviews for this place have to be fake. Don't be tricked.

• Visited March 2013