“Good Dinner Place” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: ‘Friendship’ is the Texas state motto and C.C. Alamo Smokehouse is dedicated to staying true to their exceptional service standards, food and beverage quality while treating all customers as family from beginning to end.Our menu offers as variety of smoked meats, pastas, fresh salads, mouthwatering appetizers, flavorful burgers and sandwiches, plus a great kid's meal! Join us as we bring a taste of Texas to you!
Elgin, Illinois
“Good Dinner Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stopped at Alamo smokehouse during our weekend trip in the dells. It was over all good. Our server Megan was wonderful! The food over all was good, brisket was not what I was used to for brisket but it was still tasty.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great decor, ok bbq”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Went to Alamo for dinner with the family. The restaurant was very cool with the southwest decor and very kid friendly. The food all looked great on the menu but did not hit the mark in taste. The service was great but next time I will probably order a sandwich instead of paying the higher amount for the BBQ.

“Just ok...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Decent BBQ, but not worth the money. Our bill total was almost $40 for 2 adults, and we only drank water. For $20 per person, I hoped for a little more for the money.

Visited May 2014
Rockford, Illinois
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We just happened to drive by this place while staying in the Dells. Great atmosphere and staff. The food was excellent. I had the roasted chicken and it was cooked perfect. My husband had the prime rib and he said it was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“What a surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Drove by this place a few months ago, and decided to try it out when we returned. We were greeted right away by a friendly hostess and our waiter (Jeff) came by immediately to welcome us. Jeff brought me a taster of a cold beer called Alamo '24 and it was excellent so he brought me a pint! I had an awesome smokehouse burger and my wife had a brisket flatbread which she said was great! Prices were reasonable and the place was clean and decorated like the old west. We will definitely return!

Visited April 2014