“A surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 169 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Description: ‘Friendship’ is the Texas state motto and C.C. Alamo Smokehouse is dedicated to staying true to their exceptional service standards, food and beverage quality while treating all customers as family from beginning to end.Our menu offers as variety of smoked meats, pastas, fresh salads, mouthwatering appetizers, flavorful burgers and sandwiches, plus a great kid's meal! Join us as we bring a taste of Texas to you!
Warrens, Wisconsin
“A surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stopped here after golfing across the street. Was suprised at how cheap the bill was. Ended up having drinks and then coming back for dinner later. Ribs and brisket were both good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Peoria, Illinois
“Great place to eat and sit outside and people watch!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

1st time at this establishment in the Dells. My wife and I decided to go her for a few drinks and a late lunch and also sit outside in the covered porch area to watch the people get on and off the really tall spinning ride in the parking lot. So we were greeted by one of the most outgoing and friendly wait staff in the Dells. Our waitress was a real pleasure. We started with a couple drinks, then we ordered the nachos appetizer (which was so big we should have stopped with just that). We didn't realize they would be that big so we went ahead and ordered a burger and I ordered the burnt ends BLT. Both were really good but the burger lacked seasoning and was a tad dry. Not a big issue because it was loaded with sautéed onions, fried cheese, BBQ sauce and mushrooms. I just noticed when my wife asked if I wanted a bite I just took a piece of the burger and bit it off and I noticed it lacked seasoning and was quite dry. Now, my burnt ends BLT was really tasty and hit the spot. We were so stuffed when we left we could barely move. Overall a good meal with a GREAT staff....a lot of fun.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“Great BBQ & more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was our third time eating here since they opened this year. We sat outside & the food was excellent as always. I wish the "text for deals" number on their menu actually worked...bc it's been 3 weeks & I'm still waiting for my "deal." LOL Drink specials would be a great idea outside of the bar area, since we do travel with small kids. The place is nicely decorated. We'll be back!

Visited August 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Alamo's Smokehouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great food, lots of seating, both indoor and outdoor with very good service. Good location, right off the Dell's parkway.

Visited August 2013
wyoming
“Unique and Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was intrigued with the interior decor and theming and doubly pleased with my tasty meal. I had their signature salad which included grilled lettuce and beef. It was like nothing I've tasted before. Our whole group agreed we would come back. The service was good too.

• Visited August 2013