We stayed at this Hilton last week in July of 09. Not the best experience, here's why:
1. Upon check-in, we were greeted bu a mean front desk lady Gwen whose expression on her face indicated we were annoying her by checking in and taking her time.
2. When I booked my room, I requested a comp. upgrade since I am in HH member. I was told we'd get it based on occupancy. Upon checking in, Gwen told us with a smirk on her face that there are no upgrades for 2 queen rooms.
3. Room was very small and our view was that of the air conditioning unit. We called and Gwen told us we could not get any rooms. The hotel did not seem full, but whatever.
4. The pool floor was not cleaned for a few days. Clumps of hair on the floor were visible in the same area for days.
5. We did not get any housekeeping service on day 2. I called front desk to complain, they told us it's because we had the DO NOT DISTURB sign up. Our sign was up 10-11 am, we came back at 5 pm - there was plenty of time to come back and clean. At least they delivered clean towels.
Few good things:
1. Pool is nice and warm water, mostly empty so you can enjoy a quiet swim.
2. They have great cookies at night.
3. Hotel is clean in most areas.
4. Free wifi
5. Great central location
6. Other employees excluding Gwen were great
Overall, we're not coming back and cannot recommend this Hilton. Hope the service improves.