Let me start off by saying that the customer service rep Frank who had checked me in to my room this Sunday, 6/9, was wonderful. On the other hand as for the rest of the staff members i came in contact with were not what i expected. I checked in late around 11pm on sunday, when i walked in Frank greeted me with a smile and a very friendly hello and also helped with dinner locations. later that night after returning from dinner i walked in to see a new front desk agent who said not a word to me let alone looked up from whatever she was doing. The next morning while waiting at the elevator along with other guest, there was a house man standing there with a cart of laundry. Now instead of letting the guest go in the elevator first and then him waiting for the next one, he went in and made us wait for the next one to come. I found that to be very rude. Needless to say i took the stairs. When i reached the lobby i found out breakfast was over and things were still out but had a attendent starting to clean up a little. the attendent turns to me and says sorry breakfast is over. All i wanted was something to drink that was all. I know to someone this may not seem like a huge deal but i myself work in the hotel business only i work for Marriott and have for the last 6 years and as a previous manager i was disappointed to see this. Even if breakfast was closed and you are just cleaning up all your cold items, a guest who is a little late should still be able to grab something on the go including juice! I simply expected alot more out of the staff seeing that you are a Hilton property. I know all hotels strive everyday on customer service and to make the guest experience memorable but im 100% sure its not supposed to be this as my memory of your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn