“I will definitely stay here again. The room was comfortable and quiet.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #6 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin
“I will definitely stay here again. The room was comfortable and quiet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was in the Dells for a meeting. I really don't like staying at the large water park hotels, and this was the perfect place to retreat to. The Del Bar next door was a great place for a cocktail and dinner. I didn't ask enough questions about the breakfast, and ended up having the made to order deal, which was fine. Staff was very nice...this place was everything I needed for my stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Leah H, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Looking4FunWisconsin,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments about our hotel property and staff with us on Trip Advisor. We love sending guests over to the Del Bar to experience a marvelous dining experience. I'm glad to hear our hotel was everything you needed and more for your stay in the area. We like to replicate home and want every guest to feel like family when they walk through our doors. Look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a great week.

Leah Hauck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
LaCrosse
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The place seemed to be very nice but our room was extremly hot and we could not get it to cool off at all. Our bed was also very hard. Had a terriable nights sleep, in fact we didn't sleep at all with the combination of the hot room and the hard bed.

Room Tip: I think our room was located over the pool area which made it hard to control the temperature. I wou...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Leah H, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Annetra,

I want to first apologize for any problems that you may have encountered at our hotel. We are concerned with the overall feedback that you have provided us about your stay. We stand by our Hilton Garden Inn “Promise” to ensure every guest leaves wanting to come back. As of February 18th we have installed BRAND NEW SERTA queen beds. We have been getting EXCELLENT reviews from guests on these new beds. I encourage you to contact me personally to discuss this with me in more detail; I can assure your next visit here will not be a disappointment. Look forward to hearing from you.
Leah Hauck, Front Desk Supervisor
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I lost all my pictures. :(
Anyway it was a great room. Our group had 2 rooms, one with two double or queens. Great furnishings, amazing beds, perfect linens. The second room had a King w/jacuzzi tub. Great all around. Lots of room. Nice staff. Used the breakfast made-to-order in the morning. Yummy food, fast, convenient. Loved the furnishings. Didn't use the pool or hot tub, saw it being used though, looked fun. Checked out the game room and the fitness room. Didn't use them but they looked well kept and nice. Would def. recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Leah H, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Wisconsin Dells. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We just renovated our hotel this past summer so everything in our hotel is recently new. Glad you liked our breakfast and our staff was friendly and nice. Please recommend us and hope to have you visit again.
Waukesha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Booked based on the Hilton Sale early in the year. It was a step up from most Dells properties. Great Lobby nice little bar that was rockin and the bar tender was excellent. Only a few hotels in the Dells where you can enjoy a drink in the lobby. Unfortunately, the prices and upscale attempt does not influence the 'cooler' crowd. Lobby was dominated by a large group with several coolers that dominated the main table with a buffett of chips and dips. A little tension between the 'paying' bar customers and the lobby 'cooler' crowd. Overall room was average a little worn pillow top mattress...not the full Hilton experience but a step up from my past Dells experiences. I did not get to use the pool or the hot tub. Loved the proximity to Sprechers and Del Bar. Had a drink at one, and diner at the other. Hilton Silver Member did not breakfast coupon (not sure if Gold or up does) Wi Fi was free for all ( I think).

Room Tip: Not sure the Suite policy (Silver did not get upgraded) but I assume this property does have some ni...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Leah H, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thanks for noticing our GREAT lobby, it is completely brand NEW!! We are one of the ninety locations to participate in Hilton's project GROW that's out of 513 Hilton Garden locations! Thank you for your kind words about our staff. With our location being in Wisconsin Dells we do cater to all groups; sports groups, business, leisure etc. I'm sorry to hear you did not receive the full Hilton experience with your room; we just got brand new Serta mattresses February 18th. So please come back and try them out!! To earn breakfast you need to be a Gold or Diamond member and that way you have to option to choose between breakfast and points, your just one tier away!! Wi Fi is free for all guest members. Please come back and see us again!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked a King Room for my husbands birthday. We came into town on Friday night for a show at the Crystal Grand. The hotel is very nice and pretty modern. Our hotel room was clean and well kept. We only stayed one night so we didn't use any amenities the hotel offered. The only thing I didn't like is that it had a restaurant for breakfast, ($10). We decided to go out for breakfast instead.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Wisconsin Dells. I’m glad to hear you had a nice time at our hotel and you found everything to your liking. We do have to charge for the breakfast due to the costs of the hot breakfast items and the constant inflation of food. Next time you’re here give it a try I know you will find it to your liking.
Winona, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed just one night for an impromptu valentines weekend trip. Got a king bed suite package, which included a $75 dinner gift certificate to the Del Bar restaurant next door. Very reasonable price! The bed was so comfy and the suite nice and roomy. A full Chef's breakfast was available, though not included in the room rate. Kind of speedy ($10) so we opted to hit Denny's on the way out of town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
So delighted your impromptu Valentines trip was a success from the room to the food!! Next time you stay with us I invite you to give our breakfast a try, it's all made to order using the freshest ingredients. There is a delicious range of both hot and cold breakfast item. A sure way to conclude your Hilton Stay!!
Poynette, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We decided to celebrate my wife's 62nd birthday by an overnight trip to the Dells. We were pleasantly surprised when entering the lobby by the bright spaciousness. It was very modern, had a large breakfast area that had a nice assortment of items with chef prepared eggs for additional cost. Coffee, and tea, available with chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. A small bar but was not open to our knowledge during our stay. We were greeted by a very pleasant young lady by the name of Amanda. Since it was my wife's birthday, she was able to arrange a whirlpool room for us. The room was exceptionally clean and was appointed with a flat screen television, coffee maker, and microwave. The only minor concern were the pillows which I felt were too bulky but no reason to be a negative of our stay. A short distance away, we had an excellent dinner at the Embers supper club. We ate in a very romantic side room. The food was excellent, very reasonable in cost and all of the staff were friendly and attentive.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Leah H, Front Desk supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you very much for spending your birthday with us, we really appreciated having you. We are glad you found the staff helpful and friendly. We take pride in being able to provide guests with all the amenities to make their stay more comfortable. Come back and see us again!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!