A relaxing lobby - a modern waterfall installation, comfortable chairs, plentiful coffee, hot chocolate, and even spiced cider available all day. Spacious room with a fireplace and a cozy chair (two cozy chairs would have been even better). The bed was a little soft, but acceptable. In the pool area, there were two hot tubs. The exercise room was adequate size and had decent equipment, but had one of everything when there was room enough for two (and occasionally guests enough that two would have been nice). A good range of restaurants within walking distance, from family to pub to sophisticated (try House of Embers, especially their desserts!). From the cleaning staff to the hostess in the breakfast area, the employees were friendly (almost chipper). Even with a snafu with our reservation (which was fixed when we checked in), this hotel was a good value. We're already talking about coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn