My wife and I stayed @ the Hilton on Friday, Sept. 28th, this was our 2nd or 3rd stay here. We spend one night here before going to a rented house on a lake. Reason we stay here is because an excellent restaurant is right in front. (Jimmy's Del-Bar)
The hotel is very clean and staffed well. Each room has a fidge and microwave, which is nice for left overs. Good sized TV. Plenty to see walking around. We had breakfast @ the hotel, just omeletts, but they were good with american fries.
The hotel has a nice pool area with several hot tubs, area was very clean, not a lot of kids as most are @ area water parks. Hotel was pretty full, but here again mainly adults, couples.
We will stay here again next time we are in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn