“Just average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 167 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were pretty much the only people in here for lunch, but we decided to try it anyway. Our waitress seemed nervous, or didn't really know what was going on. I asked her about a sauce on one of the dishes and if it was brown or white...she said white (which is what my kids like). So we ordered that chicken dish and it came out with brown sauce. No biggie, but it is just a color,you would think that was an easy question. Our dishes were just like any other chinese, nothing special. But the egg rolls were to die for! They were thin and crispy with a wonderful cabbage filling. They came out hot and crispy...we could have ordered a whole bunch.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
“Sunny will take care of you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food everytime I go there, great drink prices. Always a good time! Sunny always does his best to make sure everything is great, above average service, and amazing food.

Baxter, Tennessee, United States
“Great Food friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We are from Tennessee, we got there got seated quickly and Our food came out with in about 10 min. of us ordering it. Great Chinese Food, polite and good service. Very Cool liquid bar 1st my husband and I have every seen one!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sunny is the heart and soul of Wisconsin Dells!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Sunny showed us a great experience for our first time in Wisc. Dells! Knows his customer service. Very nice guy. My cousin and I with our fiances had a great time. Food was awesome and went back multiple times during our stay at Wisc. Dells. Sunny showed us the spirit of a vacation and service. I will go back whenever I come back. Thank you Sunny!

Joliet, Illinois
“Absolutely disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We are in the Dells now and I had to write this review as soon as I could. It was gross, we got there about 1:20, the so called "buffet" ended at 2pm. The food on that buffet looked like it had been sitting there for weeks. Yes they brought out some fresh food and it looked and tasted as if it was made weeks ago, just heated. We saw our server once, that is when he sat us down. Completely over priced, $55 for 2 adults, and 2 11yr olds! So my review is don't waste your time, effort, energy, or money on Wisconsin Dells so called "#1" restaurant!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere