“Sunny is the heart and soul of Wisconsin Dells!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 169 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
“Sunny is the heart and soul of Wisconsin Dells!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Sunny showed us a great experience for our first time in Wisc. Dells! Knows his customer service. Very nice guy. My cousin and I with our fiances had a great time. Food was awesome and went back multiple times during our stay at Wisc. Dells. Sunny showed us the spirit of a vacation and service. I will go back whenever I come back. Thank you Sunny!

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Joliet, Illinois
“Absolutely disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We are in the Dells now and I had to write this review as soon as I could. It was gross, we got there about 1:20, the so called "buffet" ended at 2pm. The food on that buffet looked like it had been sitting there for weeks. Yes they brought out some fresh food and it looked and tasted as if it was made weeks ago, just heated. We saw our server once, that is when he sat us down. Completely over priced, $55 for 2 adults, and 2 11yr olds! So my review is don't waste your time, effort, energy, or money on Wisconsin Dells so called "#1" restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mackinaw, Illinois, United States
“Sunny says, "eat more Chinese".”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Sunny is the owner and he loves to give you a great experience. The first time we visited we had the buffet. My initial thought when I saw the buffet was it is small. When I eat buffets I like a big selection in case I have a hard time finding something I like. Well that was not the case, everything on the buffet was delicious. We went away full and satisfied. We visited again on a day when he buffet was not available. We ordered a lunch portion off the menu, wow it was a big portion. I wasn't able to finish it all. I hade sweet and sour chicken, which was amazing. My husband had the Mongolian beef, which he raved about.
We ate out at numerous restaurants while on our vacation, all were good, but Dynasty was amazing. Even writing about Dynasty makes me want more.

• Visited May 2013
Chicago
“Excellent Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Dynasty experience is a unique combination of Chinese cuisine, attentive service and drinks all served in a high energy music atmosphere. This has to be one of the best Chinese restaurants in the Dells!

• Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy paper wrapped chicken”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the outdoor bar they have set up in the warmer months and had appetizers and drinks. I ordered paper wrapped chicken and he ordered chicken wings. I enjoyed the paper wrapped chicken but he didn't care very much for his wings as they were lacking flavor. We both had several drinks and they were just ok. We will go elsewhere for drinks but want to come back to try out their Chinese food.

Visited May 2013