“Always a favorite of mine!” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #13 of 165 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Always a favorite of mine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I MUST SAY... I always enjoy eating out at Dynasty, my favorite of all the Chinese restaurants in the Dells area. We tend to eat there quite often. The food is always delicious and hot, and the place is always tidy and clean. The Heavenly chicken used to be my favorite, but now it's their egg drop soup... it's the best I've ever tasted. And my 2nd favorite would have to be their crap poppers... delicious! At Dynasty, the people and the atmosphere is always warm. A quality I find very important to any dining experience. Sunny, his wife, and his staff are always very friendly and pleasant. They always make me & my family feel very welcome. Also, the head waiter, is exceptionally attentive and hard working. A quality also very important when dining. My family and I will definitely be returning to Dynasty for more tasty Chinese cuisine.

78% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
“AMAZING FRESH FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner and cocktails on 4/17/13 at Dynasty and I have never had better Chinese food. The service was amazing and the owner sonny approached our table to see if we needed anything. We will be coming back frequently

• 5 of 5 stars Food
West Fargo, North Dakota
“Fast Take Out Order!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The 10% off tourism flyer brought us in. I have to say, I don't expect much when ordering Chinese Food. But, we were pleasantly surprised. My husband didn't care for the seasoning on the fried rice and it wasn't as dry as he is used to. But, he still thought it was worth a 5. No complaints on mine. I had the chicken with veggies. Service was friendly and fast! The atmosphere was so inviting, we look forward to a return visit.

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My friends and I come here nearly every weekend. The atmosphere, food, drinks, and people are great! I highly recommend it to everyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Reedsburg, Wisconsin, United States
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food here is great every time! I love coming here. It's one of my favorite places to eat. The food is always cooked to perfection with mouth watering sauces to satisfy your hunger needs. Sonny has a wide selection of all kinds of the best Chinese foods and drinks. And with this place also being a night club is a huge bonus! This is a MUST EAT!