“Heavenly Chicken is truly heavenly” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 169 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Heavenly Chicken is truly heavenly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My son & I started going here while it was under construction & you could only get take out. We have been back several times since. We usually go for the lunch buffet. The owner & staff are very friendly & outgoing. I LOVE the Heavenly Chicken & the egg drop soup. Each time we go I always say I am going to try something else but end up eating the chicken & the soup. I just wish they would add white rice to the buffet besides the fried rice, & also some chopped green peppers & onions for their sweet n sour chicken. I would love to see egg foo young added to the buffet as well. Perhaps that will get me to have something else beside the Heavenly Chicken; or not as I do seem to be addicted to it! I am sure as they establish themselves here they will only continue to add more menu items, work out some of the kinks & improve.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
“Best food and atmosphere ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service, truly care for customer, food was the best and in big portions. I was impressed in much every way. The atmosphere was great and one that changes with event. Liquid bar and great atmosphere

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very blan food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We ordered a few different thing and everything was blan. No flavor to any of the food crab poppers were fried and cold.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
rockkstar, Owner at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am discouraged to hear your thoughts on our food, but nonetheless, appreciate you giving us a try. As we continue to perfect each dish, we hope that in the future we will see you again and have the opportunity to share some of our family favorites with yours. Take care and hope to see you again.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have sat and ate at many different Chinese Restaurants and I would like to say that the Dells Dynasty has by far the best Chinese food I have ever ate! They're selection is outstanding and the food is always fresh. I send all my friends and family to this place cause I know the food will be worth every penny. The staff does a very good job caring for customers and the dining experience was amazing. I would highly recommend eating in or even delivery from the Dells Dynasty. I will be coming in to eat again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Amazing Food & Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have traveled all the way from the West to the East Coast & Dells Dynasty has the best Chinese food I have ever had. Astounding taste & colossal portions!! You definitely do not leave this restaurant hungry or disappointed!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere