“Amazing Food & Fantastic Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Amazing Food & Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have traveled all the way from the West to the East Coast & Dells Dynasty has the best Chinese food I have ever had. Astounding taste & colossal portions!! You definitely do not leave this restaurant hungry or disappointed!!

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“dy Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Dy nasty should be the name. I went there after reading other reviews and I hate to be that guy who thinks employees wrote reviews but I can't figure out why it got even a remotely good review. I will make this short because the end is the best part... its February and it was about 55 in there. Everyone had a jacket on, when the door opened a cold wind blew in. When other reviews say a limited buffet they are understating the facts. There are 12 choices but of those one was french fries and one chicken nuggets. Nothing I normally eat was up there, no Mongolian beef or general tso. Here's the ending. The owners little girl was running around playing by the buffet and stopped next to our table that was next to the buffet and she THREW UP all over the floor. Then again and again. I had to check my shoes she was that close. If the owners read this Hi its me the guy your kid threw up by, I won't be back. We are locals. Oh soda is 2.50.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Craig P, Director of Sales at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We are very sorry for this review and those people's version of that day, but regardless we here at Dynasty will never fault, blame or be mad with any 3 year old child for being sick or even throwing up. shame on you, good luck. And the rest of their story's so out of whack we don't even care to respond.
“Absolutely amazing, best in the dells...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Go here 4 or 5 times a week, amazing food and service, owner sunny and his wife shari make friends with every customer who walks through door... Best chinese in the state forsure amazing taste and huge portions... love you guys keep up the good work...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Craig P, Director of Sales at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We here at Dynasty, wish to thank everyone for their business and hope to prepare and serve many meals and memories for you,your family and friends for years to come. We encourage you to respond to us through Tripadvisor. Anything we can do to further inhance your dinning experience don't hesitate to let us know. We value your opinion and patronage.
“Best foods in the Dells!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Soley based on the online reviews we stopped @ Dynesty. It is totally hidden behind Tommy Bartlett but what a hidden gem! Service was welcoming and friendly. Food was authentic and amazing!! Portions were huge! I will eat here everytime I stop. What an overall great experience! Not your typical chinese food...it was so delicious and fresh! Sunny's Heavenly Chicken is the best!!! I am craving it just writing about it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Looking for great food at reasonable prices, then Dynasty is a must. I have eaten there several times and the food is always fresh. The owner takes pride in the service he provides. If you are not sure what to order try the heavenly chicken and fried rice. I could live off that meal everyday.