“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Looking for great food at reasonable prices, then Dynasty is a must. I have eaten there several times and the food is always fresh. The owner takes pride in the service he provides. If you are not sure what to order try the heavenly chicken and fried rice. I could live off that meal everyday.

77% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I have stopped in several times, always prompt and quality service, the food taste amazing and it has a great atmosphere to be around!!!!

Mauston, Wisconsin
“Depends on the day...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've eaten food from this restaurant several times. Due to my work, I am not able to eat in the restaurant itself, so all my experiences have been with takeout or delivery.

My first few experiences were to stop in and get takeout on the buffet. It was pretty standard quality for Chineese buffet food with a higher than standard price. I then stopped in and ordered off the menu (items not on the buffet) for takeout. The food was excellent!

I then made the mistake of calling for delivery. I ordered the same food that I had ordered off the menu before. Delivery time was stated to be 1 hour. I wasn't happy with this but I accepted it. After the hour +10 minutes was up, I called to check on the food. I was told the driver was on his way already. 15 minutes later, I again called back and was assured that the food would be to me shortly. 10 minutes after that, I called back for the third time and was told again that the driver would arrive quickly. As this was now over 35 minutes that the food was supposedly on its way, I asked if it would still be hot. At this point, the owner's wife told me that the food had not actually left the restaurant yet and that she had, "lied a little bit." I was quite unhappy with this. When the food finally arrived almost 2 hours after I ordered it, it was cold, soggy, and bland.

The owner did attempt to make up for this circus of an experience by promising a free meal next time. That should be on its way now, so we will see what happens...

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
rockkstar, Owner at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. While I am thankful that you are a repeat guest, I am discouraged to hear about this experience. We have addressed this with our team as we are constantly striving to improve. We certainly appreciate your feedback. I do hope your next meal was timely and flavorful. Thank you again for returning and looking forward to serving you in the future.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great Food & Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were seated almost immediately in this upscale Chinese restaurant. It was amazing how quickly the food came out considering all the special orders we had. Food was incredible and fresh. This place was more than I expected I would suggest it to everyone.

• Visited January 2013
Orange Park, Florida
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Dynasty Restaurant in Wisconsin Dells was a wonderful dining experience. Our first trip, we ordered food off the menu. The service was fast and friendly, the food was excellent. I had salt and pepper calamari, it was the best I have ever tasted. My girlfriend had heavenly chicken. She raved about it. The next day my GF insisted on the lunch buffet. I am usually not a big fan of buffets, but It was surprisingly good, well above average. I surely will return when in Wisconsin Dells.

• Visited December 2012