“Delicious & Fresh Chinese Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #13 of 165 restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery, a lunch buffet (11am - 3pm) as well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and dinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Delicious & Fresh Chinese Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and the food is always fresh & is actually the best tasting Chinese I've had in a long time! Both times I ordered off the menu, so I can't speak to the buffet, but based off of my other experiences, I would imagine it is better than most buffets I've been to. The liquid bar (think lava lamp that you can touch & set your drinks on) is fun to play with if you have a few drinks before, after, or in lieu of your meal! And on top of it all, the service was great. So unless you hit a really off night, I think you'll have a great experience at this place!

• Visited December 2012

78% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
river falls
“Excellent Price for Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went and had the buffet, fresh food and good selection! The staff was very friendly and helpful, everytime my soda was half gone theyd bring me a new one. The took our plates away as fast as we finished them so we never had to stare at dirty plates when we came back from the buffet with new ones. Will definitly visit on our next trip!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for fun and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Dells Dynasty Restaurant is a great place for fun and food with excellent cuisine and the coolest bar in town, its liquid! By far the number one place to go when coming to the Wisconsin Dells! LOVE IT!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best food I've had since I left Texas!!! Best food in the Dells, hands down!! It's not just good Chinese, it's good food period! Even if you don't like Chinese food, I would highly reccomend to try Dynasty just once. You will like this food!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Dinning Disaster ???????”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We read Mr. Matts review, both good 2 months ago, and now a bad review? Really, I feel so Bad for Sunny, hes such a good person, and the food and dining experience just wonderful. We are locals and always delighted with the food and treatment to our family. we have their food delivered as well and get excellent service there too, and they have never charged us for a delivery. Thank you Dynasty!

• Visited October 2012