Don't have much vacation time at work so all we could do was a weekend get away. I found the Starlite on the internet and it was just what we needed. We had a room with one king bed--it was spacious (probably could fit another king bed in there) and super clean. We got two free tickets to the waterpark which we enjoyed--especially liked the lazy river. We walked to everything downtown and were able to pick up some snacks and a loaf of bread at the convenience store across the street at the gas station. The front desk clerk was helpful and even gave us some coupons to use for different attractions. There was a pool on site--we ran out of time to use it. But I did feel the water and it felt very warm. We'd stay here again and will tell friends and family who want to go the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells